What's new

‘Reservation’ for males in Haryana!

Spring Onion

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
‘Reservation’ for males in Haryana!

CHANDIGARH: In a unique "reservation" in boy crazy Jatland, which has a skewed sex ratio, the Haryana government has decided to appoint 67% males while recruiting schoolteachers. Women are being recruited for just 33% of the posts.

This has been confirmed by Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) in reply to an RTI query. "No female candidate has been selected against the general category," said state public information officer. The information was sought by a Jind resident, regarding the recruitment of women for 627 posts of PTI teachers in general category.

Even Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) had reserved 67% posts for male category along with reserving the rest of 33% for women in an advertisement for 1,317 posts of lecturers in schools. "As per the true spirit of reservation, 33% posts should be reserved for women and the remaining posts should be left open for both male and female candidates," said Kulbir Singh Dhaliwal, advocate, Punjab and Haryana High Court.

Even senior officers in the education department are surprised about the "funny reservation" policy. It's amazing that no woman is being recruited against general category despite the fact that girls have been outperforming boys in school results. "We have sought a clarification from the government on the matter, as the issue has been brought to our notice from various quarters," said Vijendera Kumar, director general of school education, Haryana, while clarifying that recruitment process is conducted by HSSC and HPSC.

However, a senior officer of HSSC said, "In the specific case of 627 posts of general category, it seems no woman could compete in the merit." CPI (M) state secretary Inderjit Singh has sought intervention of governor Jagannath Pahadia to restrain the state government from "tampering" with the reservation policy in recruitment for government jobs.

"This is gross violation of the constitutional norms and procedures," Singh stated in a memorandum to the governor.

Read more: ‘Reservation’ for males in Haryana! - The Times of India ?Reservation? for males in Haryana! - The Times of India

In a unique "reservation" in boy crazy Jatland, which has a skewed sex ratio...
janaba e jana and others, could you be so kind as to explain to us the significance of the adjectives "boy crazy" and "Jatland" and the history behind the "skewed sex ratio" for people like me who are unaware of Haryana, its history and culture? Thanks.

janaba e jana and others, could you be so kind as to explain to us the significance of the adjectives "boy crazy" and "Jatland" and the history behind the "skewed sex ratio" for people like me who are unaware of Haryana, its history and culture? Thanks.

boy crazy means ->preference is given to male child
and in haryana,most of the ppl are jats specially near panipat,sonipat,karnal etc........
so haryana is jatland.
its big vote bank

what crazy people.... saina nehwals said this

The gold medal winner said, "I was really surprised when I was told that my grandmother did not come to see me till a month after my birth. I was born seven years after my only sister Chandranshu and my birth was a big disappointment for her.”

Proud that she represents a true multicultural city called Hyderabad

most stupid rigid people I know...Jats.. will have millions in banks but will oppose any form of progress tooth and nail

boy crazy means ->preference is given to male child
and in haryana,most of the ppl are jats specially near panipat,sonipat,karnal etc........
so haryana is jatland.
its big vote bank

Get it. Thanks.

Where else do Jats mostly live? A few weeks ago I met with several gentlemen at a party, two of them Jats. They told me you could tell their Jat-hood by their complexion. One was from Nankana and the other from Godhra. Interstingly, they had quite different accents in their Punjabi. That tells me the Jats are a pretty spread-out group.

What other ethno-linguisto-other groups are the Punjabis (and Haryanwis)?

I believe I've never met anyone from Haryana, but from TV I feel they sound like a cross between a Punjabi and a Rajhistani (Rajasthani).

I'm sorry if I sound I'm talking of people like you would of dogs and sheep.

Back
Top Bottom