What's new

Requests: Flag Change

because now it,s BANGLADESH, this is why ?

personaly i like smily. in my every comment i like to use smily. as a Example, (long live pakistan china friendship :pakistan:+ :china: :cheers:)
NOW I THINK BOTH COUNTRY bangladesh and pakistan need more economical coperation. (LONG LIVE BANGLADESH PAKISTAN FRIENDSHIP :pakistan:+ no BANGLADESH flag :cheers:)
No problem mate use :pakistan:+ex:pakistan: We will understand you are talking about bangladesh :-D :-D whoz dat

No problem mate use :pakistan:+ex:pakistan: We will understand you are talking about bangladesh :-D :-D whoz dat

banss.gif

will you like to call your self ex-indien? Now i understand, why bangladesh and pakistan has very little coperation...........................:disagree::disagree::angry:

Last edited:
banss.gif

will you like to call your self ex-indien? Now i understand, why bangladesh and pakistan has very little coperation...........................:disagree::disagree::angry:
Lolz you mis understand me dude. we are like brothers thats why i call u ex Pakistani. :-D :-D we really respect your nationality giye bangla

interesting... a final question, if you please - native russian parentage or desi ( because you speak hindi too )??

I've lived in Maharashtra for 2 years & Delhi for 5 years. Hence, I can speak Hindi.

You should change your country flag by using the settings option

Dear whoever is in charge here. Please facilitate the reason for the existence of this thread by looking at it and doing something about my request.

Arre Bhai koi sunegaa meri? Please help mods/admin.

Dear whoever is in charge here. Please facilitate the reason for the existence of this thread by looking at it and doing something about my request.

Please tag @WebMaster or @Horus

They are the administrators here. And your apex escalation.

All the best. Hope your countrymen accept and take you back.

Like Adnan, you might have to tender a formal apology first though. ;)

Cheers, Doc

Back
Top Bottom