What's new

Request: Change of User Name

@WebMaster @Horus Can you please help change my user name from current one to EAK ..i wud really appreciate it Thanks In advance

Yeah, I should have a very good company though to afford paying a Master Degree student who actually resides in Australia which GDP per capita is higher than USA.

I've temporary defected to another country... where I will learn new skills to get ready for my pay rise, ~$2.25.

@WebMaster, if you're not going to change my name to @NiceGirl or @Yorozuya, can you at least change @Indos name into @BadPIMP?

Thank you.

I've temporary defected to another country... where I will learn new skills to get ready for my pay rise, ~$2.25.

@WebMaster, if you're not going to change my name to @NiceGirl or @Yorozuya, can you at least change @Indos name into @BadPIMP?

Thank you.

Wanting to have negative rating on my side alone :coffee:

Dont play here to much as you are still studying, meanwhile I am here at PDF to boost my work motivation :lol:

Angel will not suit choose devil or satan or similar
evil angel is a fictional character - for some odd reason i am obsessed with this character or lets call it a name --- something that represents the current Intelligentsia of the country ....for some they are the evil and for some they are the angel

sigh, I guess I just lost my sense of what is normal after being on here so long LOL.
Internet forums are not really for real world people. I mean people who thrive in real world and are the ones who are actually running it. Apart from you two i bet none of the people here are respected too much in real world.:lol:

I am studying fulltime.
What are you doing your Masters in, O wise one ?

Internet forums are not really for real world people. I mean people who thrive in real world and are the ones who are actually running it. Apart from you two i bet none of the people here are respected too much in real world.:lol:

What are you doing your Masters in, O wise one ?

lol I'm not that successful. I just had to switch research groups and totally change my project. I justify the time I spend paid but on PDF as "intellectual stimulation" to help me think better about science.

lol I'm not that successful. I just had to switch research groups and totally change my project. I justify the time I spend paid but on PDF as "intellectual stimulation" to help me think better about science.
By thriving in real world i meant not getting to the top of the organizational ladder but i was talking about people who know their stuff inside out and are respected by everyone. Such people can be spotted because they talk in the simplest manner. As Einstein said,
AlbertEinstein.png

By thriving in real world i meant not getting to the top of the organizational ladder but i was talking about people who know their stuff inside out and are respected by everyone. Such people can be spotted because they talk in the simplest manner. As Einstein said,
AlbertEinstein.png

For reals. People hide behind jargon and math too often when they don't actually know something.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom