What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

@Marshmallow

Beta can you please kill this Kashmiri buttstrong he is being mean to me.

@faeza

Since you are here let me introduce a few members here..

@Marshmallow - She's our valuable kid -- just happy to be around her - she's from Islamabad.
@Armstrong - He is from Lahore and a cryptophilosophar/beancounter.
@levina - She is from India - lives in the UAE and owes me a meal.
@Hyperion - Gang leader of Naswaristan - Businessman - lives in Turkey
@Talon - Tree grower - PhD student --She is from Pakistan
@Dillinger - Our good old Indian friend
@ZYXW - She is a Yankistani (Pakistani-American) , she is a spy---i mean she lives close to a spa. :D
Tree grower? :blink:

Who stopped Ali RA from second marriage? back then women wont stop their husbands, but their wali did. yes it was prophet Muhammad pbuh who stopped Ali RA from second marriage. and Yes women can do it in given circumstances now a days.

p.s. but taqleeda mullah wont learn a damn thing !
Mr no women can't stop men mr those things which are allowed by rasool saw and Allah can't be forbidden mr Allah has allowed 4 marriages and no permission is required so stop talking shit

Mr no women can't stop men mr those things which are allowed by rasool saw and Allah can't be forbidden mr Allah has allowed 4 marriages and no permission is required so stop talking shit

wow, you are some hell of a brain washed guy, believing into Mullah law as the law of Islam. you are nothing but a chauvinist finding justifications in mullahism for your ugly thoughts and blaming it on Allah swt and Muhammad pbuh..

Back
Top Bottom