What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

Hi what's up? :P How are your exam preparations going? :D

Students here hate these kind of questions. Do you?

Hey, just took one today. One down, four to go.

LOL I don't mind them :p: how are you and what have you been up to?

Hey, just took one today. One down, four to go.

LOL I don't mind them :p: how are you and what have you been up to?
Yay! All the best.

For future reference, I do. :lol: Nothing much yaar. Your timing is not good. I am sleepy. Ttl and take care.

Yay! All the best.

For future reference, I do. :lol: Nothing much yaar. Your timing is not good. I am sleepy. Ttl and take care.
Thank you :P

It's good to know, i'll keep that in mind :D:PSorry, had a test today...sleep well :sleep: and be safe :smitten:

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good! :D

Watching OUAT. Wbu?

:woot: can I join :D:guns:

OO nice, how is it? I am eating popcorn and watching videos.
talk to me-
Rampi as a guy what do you think are the two most important things in a girl?

:woot: can I join :D:guns:

OO nice, how is it? I am eating popcorn and watching videos.
talk to me-
Rampi as a guy what do you think are the two most important things in a girl?
Oh hell no! :o:

It's good. Not something i usually watch but it'll do for now. It about fairy tale characters from a magical world who are banished from it by snow white's step mother. They end up in our world, forget who they are and where from. Snow white's daughter is the main character who turns out to be their saviour.

Well it depends on who she is supposed to be to me. If you're talking about someone who i would want to have as my life partner then i guess that the two things i'd look for will be honesty/sincerity and manners . Others would be, parenting material, mature, book and nature lover and Baa'zoq as in have good taste.

If you're talking generally, I like girls with our traditional values. I guess i am not a typical guy, certainly not for my age.

So what do you look for in a guy?

what, why not? :cray:
Wouldn't be appropriate for a lady. :D

By not typical i meant old fashioned. Yaar you can have ideals but you can also end up loving the most unlikely candidates. As they say, every love is unique. You can love two different people for very different reasons.

Wouldn't be appropriate for a lady. :D

By not typical i meant old fashioned. Yaar you can have ideals but you can also end up loving the most unlikely candidates. As they say, every love is unique. You can love two different people for very different reasons.

at least tell me what it is :P pretty please

Yea, that's what I thought you meant as well. I don't know about that, I think it depends. For example, I can only be infatuated like that, but for me love takes years and the only quality that can make me fall in love is that one. Every story is unique, but the type of love each person is attracted to is usually the same type because the type of love a person is attracted to has to do usually with deep rooted things. Again, people work differently, so this is just me.

Yea, that's what I thought you meant as well. I don't know about that, I think it depends. For example, I can only be infatuated like that, but for me love takes years and the only quality that can make me fall in love is that one. Every story is unique, but the type of love each person is attracted to is usually the same type because the type of love a person is attracted to has to do usually with deep rooted things. Again, people work differently, so this is just me.
Nothing yaar, i was messing with you. :P

How many times have you fallen in love? :o:

All this talk reminds me of accidentally in love from Shrek. :lol:

Anyways, what are you up to? I have 3 days off, yay! :D

uh ha right :D

LOL actually...on point...I agree :lol:

Lmfaooo I don't "fall" in love, it takes years to win my love. I can fall into infatuation and then fall out. LOL love is only once and forever for me, I will tell you the answer to that some other day on a more private medium. :) how about you?

I have a midterm tmrw, but I'd rather talk to you cute stuff haha :p:jkjk yea but midterm so reviewing somewhat, I am prepared for the most part. OOO why do you have three days off? :D lucky..any plans?

uh ha right :D

LOL actually...on point...I agree :lol:

Lmfaooo I don't "fall" in love, it takes years to win my love. I can fall into infatuation and then fall out. LOL love is only once and forever for me, I will tell you the answer to that some other day on a more private medium. :) how about you?

I have a midterm tmrw, but I'd rather talk to you cute stuff haha :p:jkjk yea but midterm so reviewing somewhat, I am prepared for the most part. OOO why do you have three days off? :D lucky..any plans?
:P

LOL cant blame you. Kashmiri hotay hi bewafa hain! :lol: Someday, i might answer that. Cute stuff? lol

Muharram holidays. Eating, sleeping, reading and resting is all i plan to do. :D

:P

LOL cant blame you. Kashmiri hotay hi bewafa hain! :lol: Someday, i might answer that. Cute stuff? lol

Muharram holidays. Eating, sleeping, reading and resting is all i plan to do. :D

:D aur pir bhi dono india aur Pakistan Kashmir ke pichay perray hauy hain :lol: I look forward to hearing your answer :) haha thora sa makhan toh laganay do na :p:

wah wah wah itne productive hoge :p aw no I hope you enjoy your holidays rampi :)

:D aur pir bhi dono india aur Pakistan Kashmir ke pichay perray hauy hain :lol: I look forward to hearing your answer :) haha thora sa makhan toh laganay do na :p:

wah wah wah itne productive hoge :p aw no I hope you enjoy your holidays rampi :)
Ohho itne pyar sai kahain gi tou lagane dena hi paray ga :lol:

Thank you thank you. You in college?

Back
Top Bottom