What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

@ghara ghan - You've been posting so much about Turkmenistan & you don't post anything (at least nothing that I've seen) about Iran - Do you even consider Iran as your country ? :o:
whatttttttttt :o: i make Turkmenistan armed force this is the only threads where i talk about turkmenistan ! and number of postes are much fewer than my iranian posts ! im talking about turkmenistan cuz this country and this people remain unknown for most of people , you can only find turkmens in russian forums how many turkmen have you see before i came here ! o_O just for know im from veteran of iran-iraq war family ! ofc i consider iran as my country :yahoo:

Last edited:
whatttttttttt :o: i make Turkmenistan armed force this is the only threads where i talk about turkmenistan ! and number of postes are much more fewer than my iranian posts ! im talking about turkmenistan cuz this country and this people remain unknown for most of people , you can only find turkmens in russian forums how many turkmen have you see before i came here ! o_O just for know im from veteran of iran-iraq war family ! ofc i consider iran as my country :yahoo:

Okay I meant no disrespect, I apologize if it came across as being disrespectful....I was just curious ! :(

I've met a couple of Turkmen here in Pakistan as well who's families immigrated to Pakistan in the '60s & then they were born here - the good thing about Pakistan is, I suppose, that because the National Identity is based around Muslim Nationalism as opposed to Ethnic or Linguistic Nationalism - They fitted in seamlessly & no one discriminated against them ! :)

My case is the same ! :)

Okay I meant no disrespect, I apologize if it came across as being disrespectful....I was just curious ! :(

I've met a couple of Turkmen here in Pakistan as well who's families immigrated to Pakistan in the '60s & then they were born here - the good thing about Pakistan is, I suppose, that because the National Identity is based around Muslim Nationalism as opposed to Ethnic or Linguistic Nationalism - They fitted in seamlessly & no one discriminated against them ! :)

My case is the same ! :)
you are doing very wise job by opposed the Ethnic /Linguistic Nationalism thats make me very happy say hello from me to your turkmen friends :enjoy:

I wont be going abroad for 5-6 months and none of my friends are coming to pak right now -- cant find ultimate collectors mellinium falcon

Lego Millennium Falcon SKU: 7965 price in Pakistan | Symbios.pk
Lego Death Star SKU: 10188 price in Pakistan | Symbios.pk

Millennium Falcon (TM) - IKnowMyToys.com
Death Star - IKnowMyToys.com
Super Star Destroyer - IKnowMyToys.com

cant find any other place shipping to pak --- dollar conversion on these is not accurate. Whats the reputation of these sites?

I wont be going abroad for 5-6 months and none of my friends are coming to pak right now -- cant find ultimate collectors mellinium falcon

Lego Millennium Falcon SKU: 7965 price in Pakistan | Symbios.pk
Lego Death Star SKU: 10188 price in Pakistan | Symbios.pk

Millennium Falcon (TM) - IKnowMyToys.com
Death Star - IKnowMyToys.com
Super Star Destroyer - IKnowMyToys.com

cant find any other place shipping to pak --- dollar conversion on these is not accurate

Star Wars? You are a bearer of bad news. Star Trek is where it's at.

Ship to an intermediary, a family/friends place and they can ship out from there to Napakistan. Direct shipment is a no no. The amount of headache getting shit shipped here is mind numbing and frustrating.

whatttttttttt :o: i make Turkmenistan armed force this is the only threads where i talk about turkmenistan ! and number of postes are much fewer than my iranian posts ! im talking about turkmenistan cuz this country and this people remain unknown for most of people , you can only find turkmens in russian forums how many turkmen have you see before i came here ! o_O just for know im from veteran of iran-iraq war family ! ofc i consider iran as my country :yahoo:

Wait a minute. Turkemenistan is another country? Not Turkey? Then what is Azerbeijan? Woah or maybe im high.

:drag:

Star Wars? You are a bearer of bad news. Star Trek is where it's at.

Ship to an intermediary, a family/friends place and they can ship out from there to Napakistan. Direct shipment is a no no. The amount of headache getting shit shipped here is mind numbing and frustrating.

Wait a minute. Turkemenistan is another country? Not Turkey? Then what is Azerbeijan? Woah or maybe im high.

:drag:
the 400-500 bucks sets are converted to over rs1 lakh ---- need some other vendor -- lego.com doesnt have pak in destinations list

Back
Top Bottom