What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

Everything is awesome. slept for almost 12 hours and just got up :D

wassup with you ???

puttar mujhay pata hai tou bhi chala gia tha abhi mujhay dekh kai aya hai :D
Glad you have been well :) I missed you rampi :P
Ugh nothing much doing some work and listening to music.....omgshhhh I am obssesed with this song have been listening to it on repleat ALL day... his VOICE IS to die for ughhh

Glad you have been well :) I missed you rampi :P
Ugh nothing much doing some work and listening to music.....omgshhhh I am obssesed with this song have been listening to it on repleat ALL day... his VOICE IS to die for ughhh
leeme be honest. i don't like your taste in music. :P first honey singh and now this ??? :D

@ghara ghan - You've been posting so much about Turkmenistan & you don't post anything (at least nothing that I've seen) about Iran - Do you even consider Iran as your country ? :o:

For going nuts because a member didn't agree with your views on Alcohol. :coffee:
it was never about alcohol mate, he was unlecessarily abusive to me in his reply, I had followed his other posts and decided to go fidayeen on his ***. He is still banned and I got two lives left. :lol:

it was never about alcohol mate, he was unlecessarily abusive to me in his reply, I had followed his other posts and decided to go fidayeen on his ***. He is still banned and I got two lives left. :lol:
I have gone fidayeen 2-3 times but the mods don't ban me :cray:

I have gone fidayeen 2-3 times but the mods don't ban me :cray:
lolz.. I made sure webby gets me before mods, which is why I mentioned him in abusive posts. Otherwise I would have been banned and other guy's posts would have simply been deleted. :cheesy:
You are special... :flame:

lolz.. I made sure webby gets me before mods, which is why I mentioned him in abusive posts. Otherwise I would have been banned and other guy's posts would have simply been deleted. :cheesy:

You sly basterd ! :D

How so ??? :o:

Sometimes i think that maybe i'm just not evil enough :cry:

Back
Top Bottom