What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

NATIONAL FLOWER OF NASWARISTAN...

define-nicotiana-flowering-tobacco-1.jpg

My Empress....... every one shall be punished to the full extent of Naswaree Law.......... and for Alpha, I have a special plan (involves a nut cracker)... :D

Great to be back...... though won't be here for long........ have to leave in a few days.......
Not gonna lie Hypey, everyone asked about you haha.....if you continue to have such a huge impact on indians, pakistanis and Bengali people alike we might be in for a re- unification of the subcontinent if you become president hahaha:rofl: But for the record, of course it was I who totally missed you more than @Dillinger, thought you should know that emperor ;)

And no actually Alpha was quite normal in your absence. He just turns weird when you get bacck :lol:
I see, well I hope all is well with you and you keep on visiting when you can because clearly this place is not the same without you my lord :P

@ZYXW you want me punished for expressing my amorous desires darling?

@Hyperion Well Hype..what shall we do now?

Ohhh cut it out, I only see that darling card of yours on the table when I become interested in another player :P

You made the Emperor really happy...... maska khooob challa........ :cray:

Mango kia mangtay ho.......ma-siv-vay Emperorship or Empress kay! Kehtay ho to Alpha kee floor rug banna karr day doon'?

Bolo kia chahiye.... konsi Ministry passand hai? :D

NATIONAL FLOWER OF NASWARISTAN...

define-nicotiana-flowering-tobacco-1.jpg

Missed you too babes....... will be coming for at least a week more! :)

Not gonna lie Hypey, everyone asked about you haha.....if you continue to have such a huge impact on indians, pakistanis and Bengali people alike we might be in for a re- unification of the subcontinent if you become president hahaha:rofl: But for the record, of course it was I who totally missed you more than @Dillinger, thought you should know that emperor ;)

And no actually Alpha was quite normal in your absence. He just turns weird when you get bacck :lol:
I see, well I hope all is well with you and you keep on visiting when you can because clearly this place is not the same without you my lord :P

Ohhh cut it out, I only see that darling card of yours on the table when I become interested in another player :P

Love I am an emotionally unavailable twit, just providing my standard disclaimer..

Ummm..no..I'll pass..I can always court ZY behind your back as long as she permits it.

Ohhh you should know, it's never permitted...then again its never forbidden either ;)

Missed you too babes....... will be coming for at least a week more! :)

Oh shit so I only have a week more to flirt with you....better get all my lines ready :lol: btw @Marshmallow missed you a lot as well....@mirzay stopped visiting and ran off with your goat bc you left....and @Talon, well she's back :P --> update on your ladiessss my lord :D haha

You made the Emperor really happy...... maska khooob challa........
Mango kia mangtay ho.......ma-siv-vay Emperorship or Empress kay! Kehtay ho to Alpha kee floor rug banna karr day doon'?
Bolo kia chahiye.... konsi Ministry passand hai?
Can I get Emperorship and Empress after you?? :D

Gustaaakh..... aisee baton' parr to humm sarr-kallam karr detay hain', however, as you are new..... we can settle for a pinky! o_O
Don't tell me you're giving him @Talon :rofl::rofl::rofl:

You know me so well. Now hush before Hypezu gets worked up about my proclivities wrt his beloved empress.

Well at least these proclivities are less creepier than the ones you have for him :rofl:

@Hyperion ?
Why Republik,you want the traitors to plan a coup?
Dont know what happened to you but you are getting to soft.
Lets chop some heads,you will feel better!:butcher:

Last edited:
i7 attached to sony bravia tv via hdmi cable -- could be doing far enjoyable stuff than opening this thread

Back
Top Bottom