What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

Manhooso, pehlay Shehan-Shah-e-Alam, apni gaddi to garram karr lain'!

Sabb ko millay ga uhda...... sabb ko........ apnay interests batao, shaitan bachay! :D

Shabashi nai koi auhda hi dy do?? :D
To phr kia auhda dy rahy ho?? :pleasantry:

same as yours :enjoy:
:cheers:
7bff606dd039c332ea3245f763c2cb2ecbdbfd26979eba726b627092da3f203f.jpg
:D

@Hyperion Still waiting.

@ZYXW You are amused by my words empress? To have served you even in a manner so trivial is an honor.
Dear @Hyperion,

Welcome back my lord! :P You were missed terribly by the citizens of The Republic of Naswaristan. I'd like to bring your attention to the comment above. While, I, as the empress indeed missed you, it seems not to be as much as @Dillinger my lord. The boy is obsessed with you :rofl: I'd like to make a motion to give him the title of empress. I don't think anyone deserves it more :lol:

In addition to this, I'd also like to press charges against @Dillinger and @Alpha1 for only flirting with me in your presence. It was only @RAMPAGE, who had the courtesy to flirt with me even in your absence.

Kindly take action whenever it is most convenient for you!

Regards,
Zeezuu

P.S - It's good to have you back Hypey, we all missed you :)

My Empress....... every one shall be punished to the full extent of Naswaree Law.......... and for Alpha, I have a special plan (involves a nut cracker)... :D

Great to be back...... though won't be here for long........ have to leave in a few days.......

Dear @Hyperion,

Welcome back my lord! :P You were missed terribly by the citizens of The Republic of Naswaristan. I'd like to bring your attention to the comment above. While, I, as the empress indeed missed you, it seems not to be as much as @Dillinger my lord. The boy is obsessed with you :rofl: I'd like to make a motion to give him the title of empress. I don't think anyone deserves it more :lol:

In addition to this, I'd also like to press charges against @Dillinger and @Alpha1 for only flirting with me in your presence. It was only @RAMPAGE, who had the courtesy to flirt with me even in your absence.

Kindly take action whenever it is most convenient for you!

Regards,
Zeezuu

P.S - It's good to have you back Hypey, we all missed you :)

Back
Top Bottom