What's new

Reports of Noshki FC HQ under attack

I find it a strange development fir a none religious group , they went on a suicidal mission to a army pickets. I do hope this was one off thing not a pattern :-(

I still can't get the first part of your statement. What kind of economic activity you want to start which hasn't been started for years ? If CPEC is not an economic activity than what else in your opinion ? Easier to say rather then done.
Look at recently held demonstrations by locals of Gawader and allied areas in thousands led by Jammat leader not any separatist. The bitter fact is so far no economic activity has resulted at micro level growth in Baluchistan. The CPEC project has yet to bear fruits for general public. I have seen pain and agony of people from areas near Afghan border to Baluchistan. Poverty and hunger act as a fuel for terrorism. Just tell me what is the outcome of Saindak or other project.

Rather denying facts on one hand terrorists should be crushed but on other hand the legitimate demands should be fulfilled. Until and unless Federal Govt directly acts nothing can change. People are forgetting that people in PTI Govt are more or less same, if not mostly are relatives of previous ones. The provincial Govt in Baluchistan totally paralysed.

Look at recently held demonstrations by locals of Gawader and allied areas in thousands led by Jammat leader not any separatist. The bitter fact is so far no economic activity has resulted at micro level growth in Baluchistan. The CPEC project has yet to bear fruits for general public. I have seen pain and agony of people from areas near Afghan border to Baluchistan. Poverty and hunger act as a fuel for terrorism. Just tell me what is the outcome of Saindak or other project.

Rather denying facts on one hand terrorists should be crushed but on other hand the legitimate demands should be fulfilled. Until and unless Federal Govt directly acts nothing can change. People are forgetting that people in PTI Govt are more or less same, if not mostly are relatives of previous ones. The provincial Govt in Baluchistan totally paralysed.
So should not we start to vote for RW parties now?
Because PML-N PPP PTI all have proved that they can't do shit to improve Pakistan.
@TNT
Or you can suggest some alternative.

Seems Nukshi is very easy accessible from Afghanistan. Just next to the Afghan border. Has airstrip, don't know if functional and provide taxi service to Afghanistan. Red dot is Nushki.

1644083110550.png

Seems Nukshi is very easy accessible from Afghanistan. Just next to the Afghan border. Has airstrip, don't know if functional and provide taxi service to Afghanistan. Red dot is Nushki.

View attachment 813433
Nushki is prone to attacks from Afghan based groups aswell as Iran due to close proximity with Zahedan.
A large chunk of militants are settled in there as well

Back
Top Bottom