What's new

Reports of Noshki FC HQ under attack

It's pathetic how certain members become very active whenever there is a terrorist incident in Pakistan by posting Tweets from every source under the Sun.

And I have been complaining about this for a while. These opportunistic parasitic infections should be banned from this forum. It’s obvious who these members are. They do their fake rona dhona just so they can hide their anti Pakistan / anti army agenda .

My countrymen!
How can you expect mercy from enemies, stop complaining about india iran oman cia etc etc
What we need ???
We need make house in order either by force or political solutions.... stop being naraz bivi

From pictures one thing is sure their weapons are intact, they couldn't really used it. They were eliminated earlier so this time good fight by FC.

Actually, there are more of clueless bunch for such situation here than anyone having a logical argument.

I am an old man of 63. I can still recall, though somewhat vaguely, war of 1965. One thing, which is worrying me now, after seeing the posts of many a members, is that: Are we, as a nation, fit to fight a major war, with such a degree of impatience, desperation and frustration, at public level? Wars are fought by nations, not merely by militaries.

téléchargement.jpeg

May God accept them as martyrs.

You win this kind of tricky "war" against cannibals, with the support of the locals.

@Flight of falcon Your personal attacks are doing no good to be honest. We all are in state of sorrow and may say something in desperation but be assured that everyone here is as patriot as you or anyone else would claim to be.

Look at Panzerkiel, despite taking all kind of criticism he is not doing any personal attacks and is trying to explain as much as he can.

I request all of you to avoid any personal attack.

Maybe those who get paid for the responsibility should step down if you want @Zarvan to do it?

The exact reasons as why people are so clueless about Pakistan Military. Having a British Flat explains as how much do you value money in this regard. The offer is not made service without pay. How much do you risk like your life against that Pay and join the ranks? How much of your family will be ready to endure such pain of loss of son, brother, husband for this pay? How much you dare to lose anything for this pay? My dear friend! talk is cheap like that. Stop being on high horse and taunting our Jawans like this. Don't even bother to explain such of your behaviour.

I am an old man of 63. I can still recall, though somewhat vaguely, war of 1965. One thing, which is worrying me now, after seeing the posts of many a members, is that: Are we, as a nation, fit to fight a major war, with such a degree of impatience, desperation and frustration, at public level? Wars are fought by nations, not merely by militaries.

While calling Indians Dhihati Aurat and Admins been stopping them to not to stoop to such level; many have become so obsess the with the character that now they are acting as one. We have a house full of crying ones having nothing on hand to overcome situation or deal with it but shooting from the keyboard. Some people just need a topic to vent on it. Sometimes, it sounds like some people wants something bad to happen so they can talk big, act big & try to challenge anything on Internet. Not just that; I don't blame the declared propagandists & terrorist recruiters that uses anti State narrative under the wraps of failures to misguide them but, these online people are also playing the same role for many young ones & mislead them merely because of their so-called criticism. There is a less of sense in those people to understand that how damaging it is by continuous rants as such.

Ok then, kindly put your plan forward (without the SU-35s) and we will try to force GHQ to adopt your tactics.
I and several others including Mr Horus and others have been saying this for sometime now. The hideouts of BLA and TTP which are known including their houses in Iran and Afghanistan bomb them now. And when they go in hiding in Iran and Afghanistan. When ever two of them stand together drop a bomb through drones. Finally burn India. It's time to have lot of Diwali in India specially in Mumbai, Delhi, Goa, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata and others . Plus eliminate leadership of militants who are hiding in Europe.

Back
Top Bottom