What's new

Reports of Noshki FC HQ under attack

What is the terrain like? Army should think about putting motion sensors and infrared cameras at sensitive installations/routes.

Last edited:
We will just sit and wait for the next attack. (Judging from the past it certainly will occure again) This will never end. We are too soft and polite to the enemies and their sponsors.

Threat level for the next 3-4 days will be higher. After IK visit to China, threat level will go down as well. FC should brace for more attacks till Sunday.

When we collect these dead terrorists after the fight s

I do have a question, are we able to identify them which side of Baluchistan they come from ours or Irans

Or are recruiters bringing them from Oman ?

One important thing that we need to do is post pictures of dead bodies of all 15 - 20 terrorists

Optics is important

Pictures of dead terrorists covered in blood and piss with our soldiers standing on their heads would send a message. I hope we do that instead of just burying the dead terrorists silently

Someone Please drop few MQM flags in Baluchistan, Puri Army pounch jaye gi
G bhai esa he India bhe chata hy k army Afghan border pe aur balochistan main engage rhy aur osy LOC pe ziada focus na krna pary.
Wesy karachi main operation Rangers aur police kr rhi hy. Aur ab wahan pe kafi aman hy. Ab logn ki lashian borion main ni milti aur na aik phone call pe markets bnd hoti hain

situation in Balochistan is getting worst every day

It was far far worse in 1970s, when I was young. The difference is that at that time, there was no social media and news could be controlled far more effectively. Ultimately, Pakistan succeeded in curbing that great insurgency. BTW, this Najam Sethi also joined hands with those insurgents.

Nice, assumed so, just wanted to gauge how common the anti-Pakistan sentiment is in Balochistan, if there's any actual substance to it.
no different to rest of Pakistan.
complaints are same against authorities politicians and mullahs
corruption mismanagement lack of jobs and bad healthcare etc. it doesnt make Baloch anti Pakistani.

my classfellow from school yesterday
drove past Noshki and shared a dust storm video.

seems like terrorists took advantage of freak weather but were stopped near entrance.

Last edited:
Many posters, on this thread, are losing patience and advising PA to act like some trigger-happy cowboys. That is not, how it works.

We must brace ourselves for the worst. The peak of this insurgency is yet to come. It is a long haul.

Back
Top Bottom