What's new

Reporter’s Execution Could Unleash U.S. Against ISIS

Sure FSA good Terrorist ISIS bad terrorist Understood. Spin it all you like, at the end of the day you guys trained these monsters.

Iraqi military abandoned their post because they were attacked by highly trained Terrorist with more superior weapons then they had, where did the terrorist acquire those weapons and training when they crossed into Iraq from Syria?

Funny I would say the same thing about Good Taliban and Bad Taliban in the eyes of the Pakistanis.

The Iraqi military abandoned their tanks and apcs without even hardly a fight and trained by U.S. forces. Where do you think they got their weapons and experience from? Their fight in Syria duh!

The key factor here is Obama. In 2008 if Clinton was elected instead of Obama, we would see a different world, in my opinion. Assads survival, rise of IS, I believe all happened due to Obama and his inaction. When Clinton comes to power in 2016 or there is a Republican, the tide will turn. Till then the stalemate will continue. Iraq may get stabilized partially in the meantime and IS may be pushed out of Iraq, thanks to this grisly beheading of a innocent good human being.
It doesnt matter who is in office, like i said the flow of US weapons can not seal the fate of the Syrian government. If there is a bigger flow from USA then Syrian will recieve also a bigger flow of weapons from its allies.

I don't see how since the U.S. was already bombing them. And ISIS responded by beheading him.
The irony is the beheader was an American himself! Sucks, what?

Now the ISIS will behead another American soon which will force Obama to probably put boots on the ground in Iraq once again.

Well, what goes around comes around! The same shit is gonna happen in Afghanistan too after NATO departs! The Americans will be back sooner than later!

="Oldman1, post: 6084058, member: 39728"]Funny I would say the same thing about Good Taliban and Bad Taliban in the eyes of the Pakistanis.

And i wouldn't disagree. Pakistan and Afghanistan are neighbors what are you doing training terrorist in Syria? attacking Libya ?

The Iraqi military abandoned their tanks and apcs without even hardly a fight and trained by U.S. forces. Where do you think they got their weapons and experience from? Their fight in Syria duh!

Because they were attacked by highly trained armed with sophisticated weapons terrorist, i have said that over and over again.

what are you doing training terrorist in Syria?

meh...one U.S beheading isn't going to change what we are already doing.
the genocide of the Yazidi and persecution of Iraqi minorities is all the justification we need to unleash hell on IS.

Funny I would say the same thing about Good Taliban and Bad Taliban in the eyes of the Pakistanis.

I don't get why they just leave these depots to be looted by the enemy
what you can't take with you....you destroy
kinda like Russia's scorched earth policy.

Last edited:
the genocide of the Yazidi and persecution of Iraqi minorities is all the justification we need to unleash hell on IS.

Minorities is just media bullshit, everyone is selected for massacre from minority to majority shia arab including sunnis, 15.000 just rose against ISIS that will open the door for massacres of tribes like in Syria.

Minorities is just media bullshit, everyone is selected for massacre from minority to majority shia arab including sunnis, 15.000 just rose against ISIS that will open the door for massacres of tribes like in Syria.
not saying Iraqi Sunni life is worth any less
they are suffering just as bad

Some one whisper to American the area under Isis has tons of gold and other minerals, they jump there like hungry crows.

And i wouldn't disagree. Pakistan and Afghanistan are neighbors what are you doing training terrorist in Syria? attacking Libya ?

Because they were attacked by highly trained armed with sophisticated weapons terrorist, i have said that over and over again.

what are you doing training terrorist in Syria?

And as I've had repeated myself that fighting in Syria has shown where they got their experience and weapons from. Since you ignored the video of what I posted showing them using Syrian weapons in arms depot and doesn't take much to use anti-tank weapons for example, you are ignorant.

I don't get why they just leave these depots to be looted by the enemy
what you can't take with you....you destroy
kinda like Russia's scorched earth policy.

As Cheetah said, they got their American weapons and training from the U.S. See these Humvees? Provided by the Americans.:what:
Blgzi4LIYAAt46M.jpg:large

BqiFlTACcAAzX8G.jpg:medium

Some one whisper to American the area under Isis has tons of gold and other minerals, they jump there like hungry crows.

They all been taken while the U.S. forces were in Iraq. Heres the proof.
still-of-george-clooney-mark-wahlberg-and-ice-cube-in-three-kings-1999-large-picture.jpg

US must bomb these scums inside n outside Iraq.......

It's only a matter of time before US jets crash over Iraq and pilots get captured. What then?

Back
Top Bottom