What's new

Reporter of geo/bung(Jung) misbehaved with imrankhan

Pakistani shaheens

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
During the press conference of imran khan the reporter of Geo misbehaved with imran khan and tried to stop press conference. In prior to this press conference the geo/bung(jung) reporters did the same ghunda gardi during press conference of cable operators in karachi and were succeeded to stop that conference.

#imran khan now must face the same language n accusation that he is used to tell abt his opponents ...i wish tht reporter best of luck for showing arogant n stupid #IK his place among ppl

#imran khan now must face the same language n accusation that he is used to tell abt his opponents ...i wish tht reporter best of luck for showing arogant n stupid #IK his place among ppl

I hope I live to see that day when geo reporters will do the same Gunda gardi with noonies and other political parties.

lolz sahi zalil kiya ..:sarcastic:
They were thinking that they will stop this conference and scare imran khan away but they were badly failed in their mission because imran is not like noora brothers. ;)

I hope I live to see that day when geo reporters will do the same Gunda gardi with noonies and other political parties.

They were thinking that they will stop this conference and scare imran khan away but they were badly failed in their mission because imran is not like noora brothers. ;)

Zilat to us ki ho jis ki izzat hoti hain .....#IK is a proven Liar ......

Zilat to us ki ho jis ki izzat hoti hain .....#IK is a proven Liar ......
Abi to ibtadai ishq hay, agay agay dekhiyay hota hay kaya. Yahi harkatain raheen IK ki to jo 20-30 seats mile hain unn se bhee jai ge PTI....

Abi to ibtadai ishq hay, agay agay dekhiyay hota hay kaya. Yahi harkatain raheen IK ki to jo 20-30 seats mile hain unn se bhee jai ge PTI....

I have noticed you are PMLN representative here, I want to tell you being a well wisher of PMLN that old piplia like pervaiz rasheed is harming the reputation of PMLN in the eyes of the common people of punjab by supporting this doggy channel Geo or for that matter any channel. People in punjab have no interest in Geo , I totally disapprove Imran khan style of kiddy politics but he was right here that "Reporters have the right only to ask questions and get answers , they have no right to argue in a press conference", you cannot defend Geo/Jang badmashs just because PMLN is politcally adversary of Imran khan and his PTI.

I have a feeling that Nawaz sharif is being surrounded by some doggys in the form of advisers who are making him commit blunders these days regarding his stance on Geo etc, and out of top extraordinary leniency towards india. Nawaja should get one thing in his head that punjabis cannot be taken for granted and they dont like disrespect of army as an istitution.

u wish .. i guesss the two thrid majority ap ne lee ha woh b nhie rahey gi kuch arsey mei .. ur leaders will be sent back to their places in suadi arabia

Back
Top Bottom