What's new

Reported US Surveillance of Pakistan's Nuclear Program Raises Questions

Yeah it was funny when COAS Kayani said that he feared that the Americans had come for our nukes, the night the US Navy Seals landed in Abottabad.
I wish I could post the Google Earth images posted by amateur Indian defence enthusiasts on the internet.

Abbotabad operation was our intellegence failure.(lik that , CIA failed in WTC attack)
I am not going to defend anything where we were wrong.
But our nukes were not at risk at any stage and never will be.
American can only think in dream but will never ever come even near to our strategic assets.
Stop doing propaganda and accept the reality.

Last edited:
Abbotabad operation was our intellegence failure.(lika that , CIA failed in WTC attack)
American can only think in dream but will never come even near to our strategic assets.
Stop doing propaganda accept the reality.
I'm just posting what our COAS said.
Regarding the rest of you post, I already said that grabbing the nukes by US forces is the hard part (rather very very hard, considering all factors). But locations and other information? Thats pretty easy for them.

I'm just posting what our COAS said.
Regarding the rest of you post, I already said that grabbing the nukes by US forces is the hard part (rather very very hard, considering all factors). But locations and other information? Thats pretty easy for them.

Go read Edward Snowden's leaked documents about plans of US regarding Pakistani nukes.
And What actually US achieved after spending Billions of Dollar.
Dont make Hawai fires..:D

Abbotabad operation was our intellegence failure.(lik that , CIA failed in WTC attack)
American can only think in dream but will never ever come even near to our strategic assets.

False flag op that was!

It may sound satisfying, but thats not true. Both United States and India have much more than substantial information on Pakistani nuclear weapons, specifically their locations. The hard part is 'picking them up' (as they call it).
That they sometimes lie in plain sight does not help matters either.

There are other ways to render nuclear weapons ineffective than by just "grabbing" them. What good did the nukes do for ensuring the survival of the USSR?

First of all that is happening because of our so called leaders. Invite all current leaders to parliament house, launch missile and blow them up. Hang criminals in public rather than keeping the 8000 death row prisoners alive who have been sentenced years ago. :) A Pakistani works with mola baksh, not with sweet talk.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom