What's new

Report reveals huge scale of corruption among Chinese government officials

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many KMT supporters in China talk about how democratic they are, and then label everyone with a different opinion "commie puppet" :lol:

Little do they know that KMT doesn't care about them at all. KMT will drown millions just to delay Japan for a few weeks, after their plan to sell NE to Japan failed. They will then burn their own cities to a crisp and don't care about anyone living in it.

花å›å£å†³å¤äº‹ä»¶ - 维基百科,自由的百科全书

文夕大火 - 维基百科,自由的百科全书

Mukden Incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Zhang Xueliang, under implicit instructions from Chiang Kai-shek's Nationalist Government to adhere to a nonresistance policy, had already urged his men to not put up a fight, and to store away any weapons in case the Japanese invaded. Therefore, the Japanese soldiers proceeded to occupy and garrison the major cities of Changchun, Antung, and their surrounding areas with minimal difficulty. However, in November, muslim General Ma Zhanshan, the acting governor of Heilongjiang, began resistance with his provincial army, followed in January by Generals Ting Chao and Li Du with their local Jilin provincial forces. Despite this resistance, within five months of the Mukden Incident, the Imperial Japanese Army had overrun all major towns and cities in the provinces of Liaoning, Jilin, and Heilongjiang.

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

薄熙来?具体哪个“狗官”?能不能正常说话?这里又不会被跨省 :lol:

文强啊!都还有跨省的国家还能被叫民主国家democracy?真的服了你

也没有,只是看到重庆那个狗官蛮喜欢处女的。

yes,the corrupt official of chongqing was shot , he deserved his fate .are you a ww??

yes,the corrupt official of chongqing was shot , he deserved his fate .are you a ww??

I am not WW, I am Mainlander, OK?

China has one big problem now. and the problem is that every time when we meet the case like wenqiang, we just solve the the problem by shotting or sentencing the persons to jail and never review the problems lying in our political systems.

So you are Chinese 粪粪, debating everything for your lords?

Also you pointedly ignored the similar conditions of corruption are to be found in all countries .And only China has the death penalty for these corrupt officials .

Also you pointedly ignored the similar conditions of corruption are to be found in all countries .And China has the death penalty for these corrupt official .

Yes, every country has corruption. But China is at the bottom of the list.

So you are Chinese 粪粪, debating everything for your lords?

Perhaps you meant "master"? right, you ain't British, stop using the word "Lord" or you wanted to show us you're a "white-hearted" Chinese instead? however, i don't see you are here to debate but to degrade, will you bad mouthing your own parent in the public if you think they did
something wrong? is that the appropriate manner according to you?
Commie? sorry i'm from HK, say tai luk chei, wake up.:lol:

Perhaps you meant "master"? right, you ain't British, stop using the word "Lord" or you wanted to show us you're a "white-hearted" Chinese instead? however, i don't see you are here to debate but to degrade, will you bad mouthing your own parent in the public if you think they did
something wrong? is that the appropriate manner according to you?
Commie? sorry i'm from HK, say tai luk chei, wake up.:lol:

Dont try to hide things. If u are HKer, so try to persuade the Pan-democracy in HK to debate for your motherland.

I am not WW, I am Mainlander, OK?

China has one big problem now. and the problem is that every time when we meet the case like wenqiang, we just solve the the problem by shotting or sentencing the persons to jail and never review the problems lying in our political systems.

特定发展阶段的问题。

韩国80,90年代的贪污还少吗?韩国现在的投资移民按照人口比率比中国多多了。
米国30年代的贪污少吗?
印度的贪污少吗?
尼日利亚的贪污少吗?
戛纳的贪污少吗?

哪个不是”民主“国家?

新加坡一党专政50多年,是全球最廉洁的国家又怎样呢?

特定发展阶段的问题。

韩国80,90年代的贪污还少吗?韩国现在的投资移民按照人口比率比中国多多了。
米国30年代的贪污少吗?
印度的贪污少吗?
尼日利亚的贪污少吗?
戛纳的贪污少吗?

哪个不是”民主“国家?

新加坡一党专政50多年,是全球最廉洁的国家又怎样呢?

看来只有沦为同这些烂国家比烂了?心里舒服了?这些国家存在问题,不代表民主制度不好,要知道世界最强国都是民主国家。还有新加坡也不完全是一党专政,只是一党独大而已。别给我说中国有几个太监党

看来只有沦为同这些烂国家比烂了?心里舒服了?这些国家存在问题,不代表民主制度不好,要知道世界最强国都是民主国家。还有新加坡也完全是一党专政,只是一党独大而已。别给我说中国有几个太监党

一党独大。。。40%的人反对,结果这40%只能换来1%的新议员,嗯 :lol:

韩国很烂吗?米国30年代很烂吗?世界最强的国家是“民主”国家吗?你去过米国吗?你知道他有多“民主”吗?

民主和贪污有关系吗?还是劝你冷静思考一下。

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom