What's new

Report button : Useless?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now tell me how you explain it.

I report some posts, nothing happened.
When some1 opened a thread publicly and showed same act of members.

Infractions start coming for "SAME" posts..

What the heck:angry:
it rarely is the case i think

no other member has ever complained like that

if you have any problem about a post that is not being deleted - PM WebMaster or Asim and ask him the reason why it was not deleted
simple :P

I am sure there must always be a valid reason for not deleting a post... and I don't agree that the same posts if reported in a separate thread may be forced to delete and not via the report button. Never read any such thread being created anywhere in the forum

Anyway stop crying its a PAkistan website owned and runned by Pakistanis.

If it doesnt get banned, then he will more likely to make another troll post, thinking he can get away with it and hit the report button again.

why some peoples are never happy?

bring us some proof in your thread - to make it worth discussing

you have any posts that you recently reported and were not deleted? bring the list of posts that you reported... so that we can decide why they were not deleted

with no offence/disrespect intended

it rarely is the case i think

no other member has ever complained like that

if you have any problem about a post that is not being deleted - PM WebMaster or Asim and ask him the reason why it was not deleted
simple :P

I am sure there must always be a valid reason for not deleting a post... and I don't agree that the same posts if reported in a separate thread may be forced to delete and not via the report button. Never read any such thread being created anywhere in the forum

That thread was deleted just 3 hours ago..by mod EMO..

Or you may float boat" I AM LIEING":disagree::disagree:

The one who collected TROLL post data also got banned:p:P
Come, on Zaki bai.
You hold a place in here, if you suggest the top notch asim and agno.
Than message would be passed down the lane and forum would be better place(By better, in NO WAY I MEAN INCLINED TO INDIANS)

You yourself are a great contributer to this forum and when I say actions will be taken soon Premeium member Jana got a warning too she again mentioned bat and balls today so don't worry stay here thing will be fine and this zaki guy is nice he's not among those trust me

I know zaki is nice one, he doesnt make trolls and talks valid.
But i believe that premium members should help Mods to do right, but in some cases they become IMMUNE(Not pointing to you ZAKI) and start throwing trash.

why some peoples are never happy?

bring us some proof in your thread - to make it worth discussing

you have any posts that you recently reported and were not deleted? bring the list of posts that you reported... so that we can decide why they were not deleted

with no offence/disrespect intended

The one who collected data and proofs also got banned...Is it your plan to BAN ME??

i reported that jewish idiot ipakman, and his post lives, im sick of report button... jews are nurtured here like endangered species, some jews are banned, the jew population here will extinct, ask solomon and his collegues, how much they troll here

Hope you get banned for your hate! :mod:

The one who collected data and proofs also got banned...Is it your plan to BAN ME??

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No Idea dear, if that is the case - then someone from management would definitely want to give their input in this matter

I am out now :lol:

I reported a post on the AeroIndia thread (post #354) - nothing happened. I often wonder if this forum is moderated?

These type of threads which some indian members keep starting, are offensive towards MODS.

There are hundreds of posters on this forum, compared to less than 10 MODS. We should appreciate their effort.

If some insecure members can't even handle a lttile criticism even on a forum, they are more than welcome to leave.

Guess it wasn't offensive enough.

I wasn't offended by it, I felt sorry for the lady that was photographed without her knowledge or consent. I wouldn't mind if someone posted images from the latest Victoria secrets catalog - those girls get paid a lot of money to show off their underwear! Plus I might see something I like (to buy):unsure:

I wasn't offended by it, I felt sorry for the lady that was photographed without her knowledge or consent. I wouldn't mind if someone posted images from the latest Victoria secrets catalog - those girls get paid a lot of money to show off their underwear! Plus I might see something I like (to buy):unsure:

lol now I have to go and check post #354...

Pretty tame tbh. but the photographer should have asked.

Actually report button works pretty well. I've used it many times and if mods find a valid reason to hand out infractions, they will do it. Having said that, some trolls here (for whatever reason) are tolerated by the mods. And sometimes, yes the infractions/warnings can be a little erratic. They seem to come in waves...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom