What's new

replacement for BSF bike(bullet)

I think the best suitable bike for our boarder is Enfield...Bullet Standard... so no need for a change

Actually, he'll have an easy shot because he'll know that you're coming before you even leave your BoO. There's a reason no country uses heavy bikes as a border patrol or in combat roles and whoever proposed this cast serious doubts on their sanity, any one who thought it worthy of approval is just plain sad.

Absolutely cent percent correct.

If at all, the Bullet is way too heavy for soft desert sand. It does well in the mountains.

I would wait for the Duke 350 and give it steel spoked wheels (instead of the mag alloys).

Or the soon to be launched Honda CRF250.

The Impulse too but with a meatier engine than the current 150 anemic heart it come with.

What bikes do you guys use in Pakistan for the army/border patrols?

If you want to replace Bullet.. replace it with this. No other bikes can replace...

no need to replace the bullet....its the best.

Over this ??????

P.S. I have owned all three 500s from the RE stable, and still have my std 500 with me.

But please, lets be realistic!

stussy-honda-crf250l-motorbike-01.jpg

Perfect! Which is that new Hero cross country bike? I think that would be the best bike for the purpose!

HeroMoto-Impulse-01.jpg

Perfect! Which is that new Hero cross country bike? I think that would be the best bike for the purpose!

HeroMoto-Impulse-01.jpg

Bro the above bike (Impulse) is good only when Ranbir Kapoor rides it.

In reality it struggles past 100 on a flat road solo, and with pillion, does not climb very well either.

Mileage dips tremendously if you are pushing it.

But the suspension really absorbs a lot of punishment.

If this bike had a Karizma engine, it would have been a much bigger hit.

Bro the above bike (Impulse) is good only when Ranbir Kapoor rides it.

In reality it struggles past 100 on a flat road solo, and with pillion, does not climb very well either.

Mileage dips tremendously if you are pushing it.

But the suspension really absorbs a lot of punishment.

If this bike had a Karizma engine, it would have been a much bigger hit.

I am honestly totally unfamiliar with the above bike. But my point is -- small bikes>>big bikes.

I think the best bikes would be a modified version of a good Pulsar(modified for off-roading?)

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom