What's new

Replace current Turkish defence section picture with Ataturk picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axa-

Reaction score
I would like to ask the mods to put a picture of Ataturk for Turkish defence section, we ad the Turkish members would highly appreciate it from the Pakistani brothers.

I definitely do not think it would be appreciated by all members.

Why ? every defence section have military related pics, as the title says "defence" section, unnecessary.

This is a Turkish Defence Subforum not a Turkish Forum.... The resoanble thing to do add the pictures of ANKA, Altay, ATAK Helo, Fırtına, Hürküş or other defence projects...

Mustafa Kemal picture is unnecessary. But a transparent Turkish flag in the background of the current picture would be nice.

This site is a defence forum not a political forum. Also no need to turkish flag. Try to learn something about guns. And please don't open stupid threads!

I already openen such a thread. I think a T-129 would be better.

Just put a Turkish army logo, Its more fitting since this is a defence forum, Not a historical based one.

Chillout , this is a 'defense' forum , not 'political' forum. Picture of Cobra is asthetic marketing for Turkish military industry.

PS. Pakistanis hold Ataturk close to their heart but it ain't related in this case.

We are a well wisher of Turkey and would support her for any cause but this is a Defence forum, not a political forum where we choose the pictures of Ataturk as display pic for Turkish Defence. We have not done that for any section of this forum.

We are neutral when it comes to support pro-Kemalist or anti-Kemalist so don't think your request will be honoured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom