What's new

Rent-a-riot leaders exposed in UP: Chilling sting operation tapes politicians from across parties ag

Do u understand what I was talking about? I told u that this rent for riot gang is actually active for various activities. And for various reasons, whatever they do, down south it doesnt break out into riots. Because of better ground level intelligence, good police and better bereaucrats.
Such people also provide people for rallies for a price. Rent a crowd.

Rent-a-crowd in TN for poll rallies, rate at Rs 1,200 a person
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...-at-Rs-1200-a-person/articleshow/51871602.cms

Yeah right... How many SP and congi MLAs did the reporter approach? Tell me again how paid sting operations aren't real..

That muslim man from SP..
Do u understand what I was talking about? I told u that this rent for riot gang is actually active for various activities. And for various reasons, whatever they do, down south it doesnt break out into riots. Because of better ground level intelligence, good police and better bereaucrats.

oh then then what are those peaceful activities?

SP is already mentioned in the news item...

He didn't read the article just jumped into argument as he thought am talking against BJP only.. There is hell lot of difference between Kairana and Kashmir pundits..

Suceople also provide people for rallies for a price. Rent a crowd.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...-at-Rs-1200-a-person/articleshow/51871602.cms

Read the article which i posted.. It is not specific BJP thread .. the other guy is from SP... and the Hindu Swabhiman Sangathan guy conducted training youth to be dealt with ISIS??

UP is religiously very very sensitive place.. ok leave these two guys alone, isn't the Parminder Arya, who conducted training camps to the youth ( swords, air rifles...).. you think these training will not come handy ? there should be a limit for denial... Tamilnadu and UP both have huge difference...

@JD_In @jbgt90 @hinduguy @SrNair

He didn't read the article just jumped into argument as he thought am talking against BJP only.. There is hell lot of difference between Kairana and Kashmir pundits..

Read the article which i posted.. It is not specific BJP thread .. the other guy is from SP... and the Hindu Swabhiman Sangathan guy conducted training youth to be dealt with ISIS??

UP is religiously very very sensitive place.. ok leave these two guys alone, isn't the Parminder Arya, who conducted training camps to the youth ( swords, air rifles...).. you think these training will not come handy ? there should be a limit for denial... Tamilnadu and UP both have huge difference...

@JD_In @jbgt90 @hinduguy @SrNair

But you cant see the kind of intolerance,rapes etc in TN like that happening in UP.
Noone says anything about beef shit in TN.

Womens are very safe in TN .Perhaps even better than all other states in India .
And you cant see this kind of religious issues in TN .

But you cant see the kind of intolerance,rapes etc in TN like that happening in UP.
Noone says anything about beef shit in TN.

Womens are very safe in TN .Perhaps even better than all other states in India .
And you cant see this kind of religious issues in TN .

Yes, i know about TN very well.. no one care about other issues than their own life.. those rapes and other crimes far more less than northern.. i know political parties pay money to gather more masses.. but after looking at Parminder Arya training camps in the name of defence from IsIs and the article, i don't think this is subjected to protest or any peaceful purpose... sadly instead condemning such persons, many are trying to avoid attention from one to another...

Yes, i know about TN very well.. no one care about other issues than their own life.. those rapes and other crimes far more less than northern.. i know political parties pay money to gather more masses.. but after looking at Parminder Arya training camps in the name of defence from IsIs and the article, i don't think this is subjected to protest or any peaceful purpose... sadly instead condemning such persons, many are trying to avoid attention from one to another...

In TN ,people gives importance to their language than their religion .So they have language intolerance but religious intolerance is almost nil .In UP religion is the every thing for them .
Like I said sensitive and favourite subjects will change from states to states.

Plus biryani and quarter whisky :P

That muslim man from SP..

oh then then what are those peaceful activities?

The attitude is the people of UP and administration. When rumours on North Easterners in Bangalore went off some 2 years ago, what did State govt do? It banned SMS, internet mobile text applications for few days. When southern states can do effective policing why cant the North?

What I am telling is, rent riots, rent protests, rent for rallies are pretty active in all states. I am not defending. I do not even care if its BJP or SP or Congress or AIADMK. All parties have contacts with such persons.
But its the responsibility of state govt to nip such activities in the bud.

Even with this sting? How can u prosecute them in court? This is hardly evidence. The matter is, people should be aware of who is good and bad around them.

Plus biryani and quarter whisky :P

The attitude is the people of UP and administration. When rumours on North Easterners in Bangalore went off some 2 years ago, what did State govt do? It banned SMS, internet mobile text applications for few days. When southern states can do effective policing why cant the North?

What I am telling is, rent riots, rent protests, rent for rallies are pretty active in all states. I am not defending. I do not even care if its BJP or SP or Congress or AIADMK. All parties have contacts with such persons.
But its the responsibility of state govt to nip such activities in the bud.

Even with this sting? How can u prosecute them in court? This is hardly evidence. The matter is, people should be aware of who is good and bad around them.

Those who ever conducting such camps regardless of community or party be it Christian.. they will harm our society.. these are venomous snakes in our society.. Look at the guy from Hindu Swabhiman Sangathan, that guy conducting arm training now this.. that training will come handy whenever they want create these type of unrest..

Those who ever conducting such camps regardless of community or party be it Christian.. they will harm our society.. these are venomous snakes in our society.. Look at the guy from Hindu Swabhiman Sangathan, that guy conducting arm training now this.. that training will come handy whenever they want create these type of unrest..

The difference on the training coming in handy between "will" and "might" depends on the response of the state government. If they have no intelligence on its working, then its poor.

Secondly if they had weapon training, whose responsibility is it to review or stop such activities? I do not know if one needs permission to held normal combat hand to hand or sword or bamboo stick fighting. But need it for rifle training. Hell even if one has liscence for a gun, he should train only at authorised gun ranges.

If something like this had happened in southern states, they would have been charged by now.

The difference on the training coming in handy between "will" and "might" depends on the response of the state government. If they have no intelligence on its working, then its poor.

Secondly if they had weapon training, whose responsibility is it to review or stop such activities? I do not know if one needs permission to held normal combat hand to hand or sword or bamboo stick fighting. But need it for rifle training. Hell even if one has liscence for a gun, he should train only at authorised gun ranges.

If something like this had happened in southern states, they would have been charged by now.

What you are expecting when SP mla are too involved in such activities.. highly unlikely to take action.. UP is damn corrupted.. BSP used dalit card.. SP -criminals, BJP - nothing new to say..

Back
Top Bottom