What's new

Rent-a-riot leaders exposed in UP: Chilling sting operation tapes politicians from across parties ag

This is not limited to India.. look at the trump the way he spit venom on Muslims, Indians and especially Mexicans... trying to exploit religion in every possible occasion.. Kairana is one example in UP, people migrate from one place to another place for work and shelter.. if you come to Adilabad, nalgonda. in telangana and Rayalaseema districts- these migration too high .. instead of proper investigation, how can that politician make such statements... it will lead tension between two religions..

Trump making that statements because he knows that will work in US for now ,It is a suitable condition to raise such issue .Sentiments was already in there and one politicians is trying to exploit it .

Because like I said that will work in UP .Tension or no tensions that is not a subject to our parties .SP has one MLA in assembly ,he has around 48 criminal cases including Rape and murder .I am damn sure such a guy wont even see light in most of the southern India .

again fighting.. this is nothing but backing them.. isn't these fellows supplying men to create unrest in protest ... but ranjeet trying to say India today perverted.. because they conducted a sting operations on these fellows... It is really sad.. instead of condemning these type monsters ( from all religions... who use religion for money and personal gains)..
supplying men to attack during protest will lead to riot.. @Joe Shearer

You cannot get either a bhakt or an opportunist to see reason. They will do anything to be on the right side. The right side is the one in power, always, and their politics or stands on important issues means nothing at all.

Trump making that statements because he knows that will work in US for now ,It is a suitable condition to raise such issue .Sentiments was already in there and one politicians is trying to exploit it .

Because like I said that will work in UP .Tension or no tensions that is not a subject to our parties .SP has one MLA in assembly ,he has around 48 criminal cases including Rape and murder .I am damn sure such a guy wont even see light in most of the southern India .

actually there are plenty in South.. have you heard the name chnitamaneni MLA from Andhra.. Rowdy sheeter, rowdy sheet opened on him 1994.. almost 30+ criminal cases on him. last year he attacked Revenue officer for stopping his illegal sand transportation.. almost 50 people attacked her and other revenue employs.. amazingly CBN took action on MRO, in the name of that area just fall into other mandal.. and he is famous for arrogant .. recently he manhandled a constable in front of SI and MRO..

http://www.sakshipost.com/index.php...er-woman-mro-attacks-constable-this-time.html

This is not limited to India.. look at the trump the way he spit venom on Muslims, Indians and especially Mexicans... trying to exploit religion in every possible occasion.. Kairana is one example in UP, people migrate from one place to another place for work and shelter.. if you come to Adilabad, nalgonda. in telangana and Rayalaseema districts- these migration too high .. instead of proper investigation, how can that politician make such statements... it will lead tension between two religions..

So Kashmiri Pundits must have moved from Kashmir for better opportunity and it is not a concern, is that what you are saying?

So Kashmiri Pundits must have moved from Kashmir for better opportunity and it is not a concern, is that what you are saying?

do you have perception problem?? am referring to kairana.. why you just trying to divert topic to kashmir. huh

again fighting.. this is nothing but backing them.. isn't these fellows supplying men to create unrest in protest ... but ranjeet trying to say India today perverted.. because they conducted a sting operations on these fellows... It is really sad.. instead of condemning these type monsters ( from all religions... who use religion for money and personal gains)..
supplying men to attack during protest will lead to riot.. @Joe Shearer

Man u have no idea how each and every Kamala Hassan movie get problems before getting released. We are now suspecting his own involvement. Vishwaroopam was hardly a good superb movie, its just ok.
But it raked in moolah after some Muslim orgs created issue. Some issues always dog his movies.

The only thing is, down south, rarely such protests break into riots.

do you have perception problem?? am referring to kairana.. why you just trying to divert topic to kashmir. huh

Are you not reading news? Or you are selectively blind about them? I mean, police did confirm "only 3" families being forced out by "goons". Also, what is new in people being hired for creating ruckus, bundhs or even attending a rally? Or were you inferring that whole protest against "Udtaa Punjab" was by hired people?

Man u have no idea how h and every Kamala Hassan movie get problems before getting released. We are now suspecting his own involvement. Vishwaroopam was hardly a good superb movie, its just ok.
But it raked in moolah after some Muslim orgs created issue. Some issues always dog his movies.

The only thing is, down south, rarely such protests break into riots.

look at this guy sneaker argument... he is not sure what he talking.. lol...

Are you not reading news? Or you are selectively blind about them? I mean, police did confirm "only 3" families being forced out by "goons". Also, what is new in people being hired for creating ruckus, bundhs or even attending a rally? Or were you inferring that whole protest against "Udtaa Punjab" was by hired people?

problem with Commies and certain religious Appeasers is when it comes to Hin.....err Bhakths, their hatred is pretty much evident.
They will harp on the single point of few families leaving due to goons and ignore that the large section moved out in conditions similar to Kashmiri Pandits.
And you evil Hin....err ...Bhakth had bring in Kashmiri Pandits. These commies & appeasers will pretend the situation in Kairana is NOT similar even though the population percentage of Hin....err...Bhakths decreased and the other section significantly increased.

Simple logic to these Mani Aiyer types, If it were economic reasons, how come only Hin...err...Bhakths moved out and not other sections of Kairana? How strange that they were not impacted by economic difficulties!!

I am not defending anyone either but I am appalled at how India Today perverted a serious Issue like "RIOT" by comparing it to protest against movie.

Do you find these two issues comparable? Would you draw a parallel between say this ....

Christians protesting against Da Vinci Code
indian-christian-protestors-burn-a-copy-of-the-bestselling-book-the-picture-id57560940

Godhara Train Burning
23IN_GODHRA_33857f.jpg
some are spontaneous and some are orchestrated... this sting operation did not reveal anything new that we dont know..

some are spontaneous and some are orchestrated... this sting operation did not reveal anything new that we dont know..

There are very few riots that are spontaneous.
Most are planned.

There is no use to pretend otherwise.

There are very few riots that are spontaneous.
Most are planned.

There is no use to pretend otherwise.
there are places with history of riots and such places usually stay in uneasy calm for few years before a small incident leads to fight on both sides.. they are mostly spontaneous expression of pent up anger.

there are places with history of riots and such places usually stay in uneasy calm for few years before a small incident leads to fight on both sides.. they are mostly spontaneous expression of pent up anger.

True. It's mostly due to colossal failure of local govt that looks the other way for appeasement that these kinds of riots happen.

But in recent decades, I am seeing more and more planned riots and few spontaneous ones. Some states are exception to this rule like UP where there is a strong Hindu undertone to counter the other side, hence so many riots.
In Bengal & kerala, it's one way street or more one sided massacre.

Do u understand what I was talking about? I told u that this rent for riot gang is actually active for various activities. And for various reasons, whatever they do, down south it doesnt break out into riots. Because of better ground level intelligence, good police and better bereaucrats.

Yeah right... How many SP and congi MLAs did the reporter approach? Tell me again how paid sting operations aren't real..

Back
Top Bottom