What's new

Remembering Pakistan's most iconic Alexander ad.

Hindu ancestry and valor of Hindu kings

srliQig.png

I do not how how many Pakistanis are comfortable with that.
Well, why not ask. 95% are very proud that we invented zero and "busted" Alexander the Great.

And we take exception to Gangadeshis trying to take our heritage.

@django @Game.Invade

World acknowledges ZERO as gift from india.
Only in PDF can you find such a claim, how do you feel about such isolation that your claim is not acknowledged anywhere.
Only because during British rule Brits labeled their entire entity as India hence whenever anyone (around the globe) heard/read anything/literature about the artificial British entity, it came to be known as "India", so my dear chap you should be thankful:yahoo: to the Brits because it is entirely due to the them that folk like you have been erroneously linked with the "ZERO".Kudos young fella.

srliQig.png

Well, why not ask. 95% are very proud that we invented zero and "busted" Alexander the Great.

@django @Game.Invade
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

definitely not in shik shalay
RSS Shakas (temple madrassas for scumbags).

Taxila, Defeat of Alexander and many more.
Lmao.

Alexander met King Porus in Jhelum not Taxila..

Hinduism is a religion not genetics.. a religion which never became popular in modern Pakistan...

As is noted by actual historians.. not rss bhakts.

Where did I claimed otherwise?
Hinduism is a religion not genetics.. a religion which never became popular in modern Pakistan...

Ohhhh is it?

Who is prophet and which is the book of Hinduism?

srliQig.png

@django @Game.Invade

But Zero was invented by evil Brahmins and alexander was pushed back by evil rajput Kings believers of loard rama and Loard shiva which is anti Islam.

Taxila, Defeat of Alexander and many more.
Taxila was mostly Buddhist, Hinduism was imposed on the city during the brief Mauryan occupation.

Where did I claimed otherwise?

Ohhhh is it?

Who is prophet and which is the book of Hinduism?

But Zero was invented by evil Brahmins and alexander was pushed back by evil rajput Kings believers of loard rama and Loard shiva which is anti Islam.
Which Rajput Kings pushed back Alexander and where did you get the source that they followed "Rama and Shiva"?

You can't even spell lord properly and here you are spreading Hinduvta-centric propaganda.

Taxila was mostly Buddhist, Hinduism was imposed on the city during the brief Mauryan occupation.

It was not at all Buddhist. Anyway it was not Islamic right? You must also know that Buddhism started from the time of Buddha. It is not a Santana Dharma. Santana Dharma is Hinduism only. When you try to float a theory of Buddhism, question comes what was before Buddhism. You try to bring Buddhism so that you may deny Hinduism but you must know what Buddhist does with Muslims. Myanmar is an example.

Which Rajput Kings pushed back Alexander and where did you get the source that they followed "Rama and Shiva"?

You can't even spell lord properly and here you are spreading Hinduvta-centric propaganda.

They used to follow Hinduism.What was there before Buddhism. Many such religions came and went on this soil The problem with you guys is that if you teaches wrong history, that wrong history becomes right. You do not know that History can not be changed by writing wrong facts in history books for which Pakistan is very famous for.

Are Brahmin evil? How can a entire category of people be evil? You need to calm down Dalit.

Yes for Pakistanis, Brahmins infcat all Hindus are evil. It is taught is their text book.

I always find it interesting that Hindus want Pakistan to be proud of our Hindus history but then completely deny Islamic history in India.

At least Pakistan is not hypocritical about it, we don't bring in millions of tourists to see Hindu temples while denying that Hindus were here.
Unlike India with all the Mughal and Islamic history (like the Taj Mahal)

It was not at all Buddhist.
Taxila was Buddhist, along with the rest of Gandhara. There were 1,400 Buddhist monasteries in Swat alone.

You must also know that Buddhism started from the time of Buddha. It is not a Santana Dharma. Santana Dharma is Hinduism only. When you try to float a theory of Buddhism, question comes what was before Buddhism.
They used to follow Hinduism.What was there before Buddhism.
Porus and the other Kings who resisted Alexander were not Rajputs nor were they Hindus as you claimed.

They most likely performed ancestor and "saint" worship as Ancient peoples of the Punjab always did.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punjabi_folk_religion

Even today in Pakistan's Punjab, our old folk religions have been merged with Islam in many areas. Ancient "gods" are now being venerated as saints instead.

An example is Khawaja Khidr, River Spirit of the wells and streams; every year there is a 'sufi' festival dedicated in his name in Bhakar.

220px-Khidr.jpg

Ps. I don't subscribe to or condone these "versions of Islam".

From your own ancient sources; our people ate meat, buried their dead, were hostile to Brahmins and rejected the caste system which is why they were depicted as "savages" in Brahmin texts. Our ancestors were however praised for their martial prowess.

“Aratta is the name of the country. Balhika is the name of the people and are generally abused as Vasatis, Sindhus, and Sauviras”

“that (region) where these five rivers, emerging from the mountains flow, this Aratta (country) is called Balhika where the Arya should not stay even for two days”.

“who will save us from our mortal enemies in the Sapta Sindhu?”

The Andhhas, the Sakas, the Pulindas, the Yavanas, the Kamvojas, the Valhikas and the Abhiras, then become possessed of bravery and the sovereignty of the earth. (3,187)

I remember from the days of my youth that a slaughter-ground for kine and a space for storing intoxicating spirits always distinguish the entrances of the abodes of the (Vahika) kings. On some very secret mission I had to live among the Vahikas. In consequence of such residence the conduct of these people is well known to me. There is a town of the name of Sakala (modern day Sialkote), a river of the name of Apaga, and a clan of the Vahikas known by the name of the Jarttikas. The practices of these people are very censurable. They drink the liquor called Gauda, and eat fried barley with it. They also eat beef with garlic. They also eat cakes of flour mixed with meat, and boiled rice that is bought from others. Of righteous practices they have none. (8,44)

Last edited:
RSS Shakas (temple madrassas for scumbags).

Lmao.

As is noted by actual historians.. not rss bhakts.

Where did I say Alexander met porus in Taxila.
Porus and the other Kings who resisted Alexander were not Rajputs nor were they Hindus as you claimed.

LOL Ha ha ha ha.

Back
Top Bottom