What's new

Remembering Late Nawab Akbar Bugti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saifullah Sani

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Remembering Late Nawab Akbar Bugti on his 6th death anniversary...
It was treacherous of the dictator Musharraf to deliberately pursue policies of oppression that fuelled insurgency in Balochistan. Musharraf crossed all limits by assassinating Nawab Akbar Bugti.
Late Bugti was an Oxford graduate and a seasoned politician. Being a Pakistan Movement veteran, Late Bugti was a patriotic leader.
424662_432890640082881_1600343856_n.jpg

To heal the wounds of the people of Balochistan, Late Bugti's murderers must be brought to justice!!! May Late Bugti's soul rest in Peace.!!!! ss

Jo mar gaya woh mar gaya..
Marnay walay kay peechay zinda logon ko marna kahaan ki aqalmandee hai..
Hint: BLA

^^ Thats the problems with Pakistanis. The person who was once taught to be a terrorist becomes a 'saint'

^^ Thats the problems with Pakistanis. The person who was once taught to be a terrorist becomes a 'saint'

It all depends on who's ruling the country i guess. I bet if MQM gov.t comes into power ANP or any other rival political/ethnic party(ies) will become terrorist outfits. TTP are terrorists regardless.

PS, i'm not well versed in Pakistani politics.

To say he was assacinated by Musharraf is wrong. How can anyone claim it without any proof? IMO Akbar Bugti was assacinated by his own grandson brahamdogh's men, who were with Akbar Bugti, they might have plant some bomb in that cave before Akbar Bugti's meeting with Army personnals. Now why did brahamdogh killed him is because Akbar Bugti was strictly pro federation & always talked of autonomy furthermore his plan to give charge of JWP to Mir Aali Bugti(another pro Pakistan Nawab & other grandson of Akbar Bugti) might ve revealed somehow.
553898_10151126501589417_515795894_n.jpg

Akbar Bugti with Mir Aali Bugti(the guy with Akbar Bugti's hand on his shoulder) & brahamdogh bugti.

To say he was assacinated by Musharraf is wrong. How can anyone claim it without any proof? IMO Akbar Bugti was assacinated by his own grandson brahamdogh's men, who were with Akbar Bugti, they might have plant some bomb in that cave before Akbar Bugti's meeting with Army personnals. Now why did brahamdogh killed him is because Akbar Bugti was strictly pro federation & always talked of autonomy furthermore his plan to give charge of JWP to Mir Aali Bugti(another pro Pakistan Nawab & other grandson of Akbar Bugti) might ve revealed somehow.
553898_10151126501589417_515795894_n.jpg

Akbar Bugti with Mir Aali Bugti(the guy with Akbar Bugti's hand on his shoulder) & brahamdogh bugti.
Everyone know what Musharraf says about Nawab Akbar Bugti in his interview with Hamid Mir

Brahmadag Bugti it a terrorist leader, he is wanted by ISI and he is a traitor of pakistan too.

Everyone know what Musharraf says about Nawab Akbar Bugti in his interview with Hamid Mir

Please post the interview, i'm sorry i never saw Musharraf admitting he killed Akbar Bugti, nor any investigating agency or report has revealed it. It is only bunch of peoples, attention seekers, media fools who are claiming Musharraf killed Akbar Bugti, without any proof.

I am reminded of a book titled 'The Tigers of Balochistan', written by Sylvia Matheson (published 1967), that epitomizes the Baluchi chieftains' approach to life. Late Nawab Akbar Bugti (killed by Pakistani military in 2006), who was twenty-one when Matheson spoke to him. She was questioning him on his casual statement to her, reminding her that he had killed his first man at the age of twelve. "About this man you killed — er, why?" "Oh that!" he responded as he sipped his tea, "Well, the man annoyed me. I've forgotten what it was about now, but I shot him dead. I've rather a hasty temper you know, but under tribal law of course it wasn't a capital offense, and, in any case, as the eldest son of the Chieftain I was perfectly entitled to do as I pleased in our own territory. We enjoy absolute sovereignty over our people and they accept this as part of their tradition."

Haq's Musings: A Tale of Tribal Terror

In todays world what seem true is actually a lies , a deception , a propoganda.

Akbar Bugti was a pro Pakistan leader , the once who have seen the making of Pakistan and they know what it actually took to being called a true Pakistani.

He was killed by Army was and is and will remain a lie becoz it was never the army who did it. It was more of propoganda against our army and Mr. Bugti giving him bad name and making him an unpatriotic leader where as in reality it was opposite.
Just tell me who got more benfitted with the death of Mr. bugti Pakitan or 3rd parties (who r now exploiting the situation).

Mushraff was the biggest traitor Pakistan had . May he rot in the lowest level of Hell for what he has done to Pakistan and its people . He was a the lie installed by Americans ,Kargil operation and Plane drama was all lies , propoganda and a part of deception to make him the dictator of Pakistan.

There are many things we believe they are true but they isnt.

May Allah give us all the power to seek and see the truth which is hidden behind the lies.Ameen

May the souls of all those who were made target coz of their patriotism, rest in peace.

Education that does not change your thinking is useless, pure waste of time and money. Although I would disagree to the "Patriotic" bid, any one who picks up weapins against the state can not be a patriotic person by any stretch of imagination, having said that I also curse Musharraf for killing an elderly person through bombing probably onUS pating, and creating a huge problem for Pakistan, shows lack of vision on his part.

Is that all that's required to be a patriotic Pakistani and a good human being? In that case, Benazir and Bilawal must be the most patriotic people Pakistan has ever seen.

Remembering Late Nawab Akbar Bugti on his 6th death anniversary...
It was treacherous of the dictator Musharraf to deliberately pursue policies of oppression that fuelled insurgency in Balochistan. Musharraf crossed all limits by assassinating Nawab Akbar Bugti.
Late Bugti was an Oxford graduate and a seasoned politician. Being a Pakistan Movement veteran, Late Bugti was a patriotic leader.
424662_432890640082881_1600343856_n.jpg

To heal the wounds of the people of Balochistan, Late Bugti's murderers must be brought to justice!!! May Late Bugti's soul rest in Peace.!!!! ss

Akbar Bugti was killed by his own people & when the BLA made a huge mistake by attacking Pak Army check post these traitors ran straight to Akbar Bugti, 4 of Pak Army officers went in the cave to talk with Akbar Bugti but unfortunately the traitors blew up the cave killing Akbar Bugti & 4 Pak Army officers, like that Pak Army was blamed for the killing of Akbar Bugti by the traitors. When Zardari killed his wife Benazir he was the only one who benefited a lot out of all this & the same happened with Akbar Bugti when he was killed by his own people these traitors were the only one who benefited a lot of all this. So Pakistani need to understand all this & they should not keep their eyes shut you need to understand the reality rather than talking fictions & lies which never happened.

Indians & US on the other hand they will spread the lies & propaganda as much as they can to hurt Pakistan. So we Pakistani should not read Indian & US language & we need to understand the truth over here, for a long time I also thought that Akbar Bugti was killed by Pak Army but I searched & found the truth, I will suggest Pakistanis to do the same.

Every Pakistani knows that US & India are spreading terror & chaos in Pakistan so then why believe this huge propaganda & lies from them?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom