What's new

Religious leader who lead funeral of Kashmiri professor arrested under draconian law

Pakistan should hit India hard where it matters - Kashmir. India is at war with Pakistan. Its leadership does not want peace. So Pakistan too must retaliate.

@Levina being a smart alec in dragging off topic derailment again and Editing the post like a wet pussy after you are reported does not remove your attempt at flaming.

Pakistan should hit India hard where it matters - Kashmir. India is at war with Pakistan. Its leadership does not want peace. So Pakistan too must retaliate.
Well why not ?

What’s holding Pak back ?

Well why not ?

What’s holding Pak back ?
An iota of sanity. Which I frankly think should be ditched- I really am dying to see a nuclear holocaust between the South Asian trash states. Fingers crossed.

@Levina being a smart alec in dragging off topic derailment again and Editing the post like a wet pussy after you are reported does not remove your attempt at flaming.
Now who knew that dumbo, who had no qualms provoking me, would turn out to be a sissy when faced with reality???
Ppl here really need to grow up and learn to debate.

Dont you think Oscky? :rolleyes:

Atleast i prevented this thread from beig hijacked completely.
Would you not give me credit for that? Lol

Now who knew that dumbo, who had no qualms provoking me, would turn out to be a sissy when faced with reality???
Ppl here really need to grow up and learn to debate.

Dont you think Oscky? :rolleyes:

Atleast i prevented this thread from beig hijacked completely.
Would you not give me credit for that? Lol
Please leave the snide attitude for the less aware of you. Derailment is derailment, and this is a Pakistani forum so our opinions and our rights first.

this is a Pakistani forum so our opinions and our rights first.
I remember @WebMaster calling this an international forum.

Can you please elaborate for what charges the Kashmir university professor was killed? What was his crime?
If it is a crime to take part in legitimate freedom struggle of Kashmir according to international law, then bomb the at once

His crime: Supporting anti-nationals
Charges: Attacked Indian Army

What would have your army done when faced with a similar situation?

Back
Top Bottom