What's new

Religious circumcision of kids a crime - German court

Status
Not open for further replies.
The court was considering a case against a Muslim doctor, who performed circumcision on a four-year-old boy at his parents’ request. Two days after the procedure bleeding started, after which the boy had to be taken to hospital.

Erm....doesn't it take time for the penis to dry and heal? :undecided:

I did it when I was 12. Never mind asking me about the experience.

*it was the most painful experience in my entire life*

And dont you think it would have been done easier when you were a little baby......

Besides, the whole aids-preventing argument is nonsense. If you don't want to have aids, you can use a condom.

I feel dizzy by just thinking about it. :(

I dont see what the big deal is, if you are religious and happen to be Muslim or Jewish, then do it when you grow up. What about babies that grow up to be non-religious, but have had the skin sliced off by their parents? They cannot even reverse this. Its common sense, really.

Do you know how painful it is when doing so while all grown up? I did it when I was 12, and it was painful. And it takes a long time to heal and dry as one gets older. Babies heal faster since it is um....'smaller'.

Many Christian boys do it as well.

Those armchair secularists need to get a life.

And dont you think it would have been done easier when you were a little baby......
There is no unanimity yet that mass circumcision can really benefit people (unlike say mass vaccination).
If it does, everybody should have it, including hindus, christians, buddists etc.

Besides, the whole aids-preventing argument is nonsense. If you don't want to have aids, you can use a condom.

Or better..Don't sleep around with multiple partners.

My parents didn't for some reason "><

I am talking about the pain....As people here are advising to do it when you are all grown up man.....I had mine when i was a baby and i dont even remember it.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom