What's new

Religious circumcision of kids a crime - German court

Status
Not open for further replies.
Law should be same, jews are not special people.

It is a minor medical procedure, they dont slice it... cant believe I am telling you this. :)

Well I don't remember getting it done as I was a baby. Thus it furthers my point that it is better to get it over with as a baby. :angel:

Germans showing why instead of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, they should have been the targets by the brave US army

Well I don't remember getting it done as I was a baby. Thus it furthers my point that it is better to get it over with as a baby. :angel:
But you get reduced sexual pleasure due to insensitivity of the skin. :)

Germans showing why instead of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, they should have been the targets by the brave US army
So that you can have two penises each, one circumcised and one without?

But you get reduced sexual pleasure due to insensitivity of the skin. :)
Disgusting people who think of sex over health and want to hurt Jews. You must be a muslim poser

It\'s their country. You don\'t have to life their if you don\'t want to.

Yeah and they killed Jews in the past and are now doing the same again. Germany did all 2 world wars and is trying a holocaust again But my brave US army will stop those ruthless mastodons

Yeah and they killed Jews in the past and are now doing the same again. Germany did all 2 world wars and is trying a holocaust again But my brave US army will stop those ruthless mastodons

Nobody will stop ze Germans.

Disgusting people who think of sex over health and want to hurt Jews. You must be a muslim poser
I am more bothered about bleeding child than jews and muslims skin donation to god stuff.

whats next....State will take the baby and raise it as per state wishes????

I dont see what the big deal is, if you are religious and happen to be Muslim or Jewish, then do it when you grow up. What about babies that grow up to be non-religious, but have had the skin sliced off by their parents? They cannot even reverse this. Its common sense, really.

I know, evil Muslims trying to opress jews along with the Germans. Sooner we nuke the Middle East (india, Pakistan, China, Saudi) the better

whats next....State will take the baby and raise it as per state wishes????
No, the child should have a say in it. because this is irreversible and cost benefit ratio of mass circumcision vs decease resistance is not really clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom