What's new

Religious circumcision of kids a crime - German court

Status
Not open for further replies.
It should have been done when the equipment is in its smallest form.:smokin:

we just accepted that it gives you UTI and all! so it does HARM a child! now you use some common sense!!

Yet, we have a lower child mortality and a longer life expectancy than practically all Islamic countries although the absolute majority of German males don't get circumcised.

If that part of the skin is not required, why didn't it get rejected 'naturally' during the course of evolution ?

Plz. Note: That part is not a vestigial organ.

ps. stop arguing that parents legal right blah blah.. in many countries it is not allowed to hit a child. Why is it acceptable in first place ? Also, a religious ground is totally vague. Religion and culture should be clearly segregated to solve this mess..

My stand point : It should be stopped ASAP.

Also, if prevention of diseases is main concern, why do many religion have beard in first place when it is a basic logic that shaving off beard is the primary step towards cleanliness.. How ? Ask any doctor, the first thing they are taught in college is wash hands and clean shave.

It should have been done when the equipment is in its smallest form.:smokin:

No, If we are to do it, then should be done in its full swing, so it gets a beautiful shape afterwards.

parents should call it medical circumcision

The study that showed the link between vaccines and autism was later debunked. The media promoted the idea too much so many people still believe their is a link although no study has shown one. Also somewhat related to this thread is that most US states allow people to avoid mandatory vaccination by claiming it is against their religion. However this does pose a risk to other people so it is controversial since people started using the religious exemption after the media showed the links between autism and vaccines. People should now be aware that vaccines and autism are not related.
Autism and Vaccines: Lancet Retracts Controversial Autism Paper - ABC News
There are loads of other insgances, I cant post them now as I am on mobile.

We are talking about the US Govt and Mercks.

The fact is Wild Eyed Liberals will smother you with their good intentions, if they cant do it, than they will go after you like rabid dog.

circumcision is paganic culture. its like offering some thing to god.

Muslims borrowed this practice from pagans.

If it is scientific then I'll say pagans were intelligent.

Breast feeding doesnt has to do anything like cutting a body part. so that is irrelevent here.

I said already, most people dont do it for medical reasons, they do it for religious reasons. And some may try it to justify this thing done on religious grounds with any tiny health benefit. BTW, there is no health benifit in circumcision that cannot be achieved without circumcision. Please prove any such benifit which cannot achived without cutting that piece of skin.

well there is benefit and that's the fact that human species in general don't care too much about hygiene , so you can't achieve its benefit by being clean . and its not important how you justify it the benefit apply to all the people who do circumcise not just the people who did it because of medicinal reason .
well if you have seen newborn who died of Diarrhea or NEC and you knew those people could have just been saved if their mother breastfed them instead of using Formula you wouldn't have said that . only if you have saw the pain they were suffering and how in case of NEC we only can watch them to die.

Götterdämmerung;3112888 said:
Yet, we have a lower child mortality and a longer life expectancy than practically all Islamic countries although the absolute majority of German males don't get circumcised.
completely wrong logic as you still fail to consider all variation . if you have circumcised your child the morbidity would have been far less than what's now.

One question? Why then USA where circumcision is widely practiced the AIDS rate is higher than India where the majority population doesn't practice the same.

List of countries by HIV/AIDS adult prevalence rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

because in some countries they have programs to find and document the patients and some countries don't have such extensive programs . by the way in USA peoples like Mexicans and blacks and Chinese and many minorities don't practice circumcision

circumcision is paganic culture. its like offering some thing to god.

Muslims borrowed this practice from pagans.

If it is scientific then I'll say pagans were intelligent.
well its scientific then maybe pagans were more intelligent than some people

Well the judge is right. This medieval tradition goes against the human body integrity.

and i bet when people have sex change operations or plastic surgery to change ones looks then it is freedom of expression to do it and is not against human body integrity?

because in some countries they have programs to find and document the patients and some countries don't have such extensive programs . by the way in USA peoples like Mexicans and blacks and Chinese and many minorities don't practice circumcision

So you are saying that Blacks, Mexicans & Chinese are the main cause of AIDS in US and as far as I know Blacks also practice circumcision in US.

Also I found this interesting articles:

AIDS Cases Increasing in Muslim Countries

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/09/health/09global.html?_r=1

he Joint United Nations Program on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS) puts the number of total infected in North Africa, the Middle East, and Muslim Asia at 1 million. Eberstadt and Kelley called these figures gravely understated and added that no data exists for Afghanistan, Turkey, or Somalia—all countries with large at-risk populations, according to the authors. Poor testing rates of many countries also keep figures inaccurately low.

HIV/AIDS in the Muslim World - Health - AEI

completely wrong logic as you still fail to consider all variation . if you have circumcised your child the morbidity would have been far less than what's now.

I'm very much aware of the sillyness of my reply, but it was a tongue in cheek statement to counter the a even sillier reasoning for circumcision of children.

At 3.5 child deaths per 1000 in Germany (12th) there is not much room to get lower and practically none of those deaths are related to being not circumcised, unless you have evidence to back it up.

The lowest child mortality a muslim majority country could reach is ****** rich Brunei (28th) with 5.5 child deaths per 1000 and the also ****** rich UAE (43rd) with 8.2 deaths per 1000.

You don't have anything to brag about!

From a medical point of view smegma is the fluid released from the prepuce of this skin which is extra to avoid in future developing Squamous cell carcinoma in the glans penis area where circumcision is done and Islam , Judaism had this thing mentioned thousands of years ago in holy Qur'an and TORAH, medical science proved it in the 20th century so guys debates over
HAH Time WASTERS

Erm....doesn't it take time for the penis to dry and heal? :undecided:

I did it when I was 12. Never mind asking me about the experience.

*it was the most painful experience in my entire life*
You shemale?
images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom