What's new

Religion and State separation - Yes or No ?

=Asim Aquil;93888]
Please provide summary, analysis and your own opinions only and not copy pastes.
if you read its last part you can get summary i only copy for qu,ranic references,in my piont of view if we honest to implement sharia it is possible and that is only solution we have.you agree or not today muslims all over the world start thinking about it and i also thank west which forced us to remind our origen.
You do also know that Ijtihad is banned by the "implementers" of Islam in today's time.
real implimenter of islam never think against ijtihad

=Asim Aquil;93888] real implimenter of islam never think against ijtihad

See you don't think they are "real implementers" but others do.

Ijtihad is predominantly banned by most Muslim countries...

Relegion is persoanl and shud be left to that unlike state which ensures social equality and justice.

The only possible solution is to make religion a personal matter. Hinduism has this very important factor, which allows different factions of Hinduism (and there are many) to peacefully coexist.

Politics and religion make an explosive mixture, since politics is a matter of debate, and religion is not.

The only possible solution is to make religion a personal matter. Hinduism has this very important factor, which allows different factions of Hinduism (and there are many) to peacefully coexist.

Politics and religion make an explosive mixture, since politics is a matter of debate, and religion is not.
Hinduism is very communal. The only thing that brought about 'peace' in India was secularism otherwise if Hindu laws were implemented, non-Brahmins would've been equal to scum.

Muslim need to follow secular laws for different reasons. We need to follow secular laws as it would turn out to be closer to true Islam than if we tried to implement Islam.

Muslim need to follow secular laws for different reasons. We need to follow secular laws as it would turn out to be closer to true Islam than if we tried to implement Islam.

quite an interesting and thought provoking comment

P.S: i dont agree to your previous statement in that post.

No, its more like feel threatened by the mullah version of islam

Can I take this topic to a different level, because the use of the word "versions of practising islam" brings different things to table.

i) Is there only one version/way of practising islam?
Answer: No, according to A.Rahman there are different versions of islam.

Now, if they are different versions/way of practising islam, there are different ways they can co-habitate. I am giving only the extreme sides of it.

a)accept that there are different versions/ways of practising islam and that there is no problem to their own version and that different versions of islam are simply different "paths".

b) dont accept that there are different versions/ways of practising islam and that the "other versions" are corrupt and so have to be destroyed.

I no doubt vote only for (a). Unfortunately my choice doesnt count.

There is the one n only version of Islam, the one that isfound in quran & was taught by prophet (PBUH).

These mullahs are all in for political & personal gains. They don't really care about people.

There is the one n only version of Islam, the one that isfound in quran & was taught by prophet (PBUH).

These mullahs are all in for political & personal gains. They don't really care about people.

may be I should have been much more clearer. "versions of islam"="versions of practising islam".

P.S: I will edit my previous post to reflect that.

Can I take this topic to a different level, because the use of the word "versions of practising islam" brings different things to table.

i) Is there only one version/way of practising islam?
Answer: No, according to A.Rahman there are different versions of islam.

Now, if they are different versions/way of practising islam, there are different ways they can co-habitate. I am giving only the extreme sides of it.

a)accept that there are different versions/ways of practising islam and that there is no problem to their own version and that different versions of islam are simply different "paths".

b) dont accept that there are different versions/ways of practising islam and that the "other versions" are corrupt and so have to be destroyed.

I no doubt vote only for (a). Unfortunately my choice doesnt count.
Only one of those versions is correct or may be none are. Who knows.

We do have the Quran which is correct, and the tenets of Islam as we practice it should be put up to the Quranic tests.

Back
Top Bottom