What's new

Reliance Jio announces made in India 5G network

Has India made any network equipment before?

India never made any network backbone equipment before. But ancient Indians create 5G network. They just forgot about the technology their tech is even more advanced than 5 G. They have warp drive, Tricorder, and tele-transporters. Last time I heard, mr Spock studied under an Indian guru in Nalanda university. Indian tech was so advanced that they can only tell about them you once a movie directors come up with it.

India never made any network backbone equipment before. But ancient Indians create 5G network. They just forgot about the technology their tech is even more advanced than 5 G. They have warp drive, Tricorder, and tele-transporters. Last time I heard, mr Spock studied under an Indian guru in Nalanda university. Indian tech was so advanced that they can only tell about them you once a movie directors come up with it.
That's very impressive. I hope Indians will share some of these ancient secrets to the world instead of henna hair dye. It dowsn work.

To all those who trolled this thread, seems they've understood the reality by reading the above post...

only bakths will have access to supa phaasttt phaaa geee network!!

What the hell he even means, Article is bullshit without any detail, Does he mean 5G phones or 5G Technology ??

only 3 companies in the world providing 5G technology at the moment
Ericsson
Nokia
Huawei

I think he means 5G enable phones, even that will be just an assembled product
Which part is difficult to understand?

Back
Top Bottom