What's new

Rehman Malik's lies exposed

I don't think even "aam" awam is that gullible to believe Malik that drones can't be brought down by PAF. People used to interupt and object to him but now I've notice many reporters just let this looney toon character be and say whatever goofey thing that come to his mind. I think they've realized by now that he's not worth their time and effort, like another PPP character, Fozia Wahab.

@iPhone: aam awam is that gullible.. depressed by the current situation both political and financial, they cling to any "hope" or "justification" given to them.. do you think that ppl sitting on "cha'ay wala khokha", drinking tea will know the difference between capability in flight height of planes?.. This is how our people are being ruled.. and the worst thing is.. nobody is there to educate them.. our media is just after "masala" to create more panic and havoc..

he is the the one who denied the existence or black water/xee world wide in pakistan, even aftar black water chief accpted that they r oprating in pakistan, he keeps denying it.
Such a basterd i neva seen in my life.

if you peple know hes useless liar, then why dont we do something? we just brag their lies n sh!t but we dont do anything

He serves not Pakistan but US/NATO/India, because of such people in interior department, law enforcement authorities worked so bad and Pakistan has lost thousands of innocent people.

He ever blame over TTP, AL-Q but Indian & Americans never hesitate to blame on Pakistan even if Pakistan has no connection.
In 2009-2010 and now Navy base attack, many many terrorists attack where they have clear evidence that US & India involved but he always blames others to make happy his money lords, in other hand if something happened in India they quickly go to UNSC against Pakistan but THIS CHICKEN didn't even talk against India & US terrorism in Pakistan and tried to bring this issue in UNSC, no matter it will go to veto or not.

Surely he receive his pay from US and bonuses & allowances from India TO KILL PAKISTAN

When you have jahils like rehamn malik serving who did not even pass primary school then what can you expect..given a fair chance of voting i cannot believe PPP could ever come into power..they came by fraud..thanks to daemoncracy!

American baseless blames are crossing the limit due to weak leadership of shameless PPP and zardari khoosat gang..

We are perpuating AL-Q and TTP..yeah nice..a beel mujhe maar..TTP and Al-Q has more blood of Pakistanis on their hand than americans or europeans..so in a classic sense we are committing sucide. how ingenious. our leadership is shameless!

yeah we told you looong back... he was the guy who told pak caught 4 trucks with Indian Ammo couple of years back.. :victory:

Back
Top Bottom