What's new

Rehman Malik thrown off PIA flight by passengers

Can't you answer to billy boy Clinton's hair cut on the runway. :D

That thread is waaaaay over there I think. :D

=====================================

All the claims of the VIP culture changing in Pakistan just because one brave man threw Rahman Malik off a plane and then was fired for this act are false.

That thread is waaaaay over there I think. :D

=====================================

All the claims of the VIP culture changing in Pakistan just because one brave man threw Rahman Malik off a plane and then was fired for this act are false.

And what happened after Bill's notorious runway haircut - care to answer.

And what happened after Bill's notorious runway haircut - care to answer.

When did "Bill" fly via PIA, with or without a haircut? :D

=============================

Are there any statistics about on time performance of domestic flights and where PIA ranks in that list?

Pakistanis eventually got so tired of their corrupt politicians that they threw them off the plane. Lol.

But Vankwani was on the plane too. Vankwani was removed for giving licenses to a liqour seller which caused the death of many.

When did "Bill" fly via PIA, with or without a haircut? :D

=============================

Are there any statistics about on time performance of domestic flights and where PIA ranks in that list?

So what happened about the haircut - scared to criticize your new masters, greencard may be in doubt eh???

So what happened about the haircut - scared to criticize your new masters, greencard may be in doubt eh???

PIA now offers haircuts in its planes as they are delayed? :D

PIA now offers haircuts in its planes as they are delayed? :D

Your reluctance to criticize your adopted country is noted, sorry bro - did not want your greencard to be affected, my sincere apologies.

Your reluctance to criticize your adopted country is noted, sorry bro - did not want your greencard to be affected, my sincere apologies.

Your persistent tendency to take this thread off topic is perhaps more relevant. :D

Your persistent tendency to take this thread off topic is perhaps more relevant. :D

Now that I know the trouble you could get in, I will desist from mentioning the haircut incident, again my apologies.

Now that I know the trouble you could get in, I will desist from mentioning the haircut incident, again my apologies.

Now can we get back to the topic? :D

Exactly - Talking about the man in question. Samaa TV offered him a job. A new show called AMM admi, that he is going to be hosting.

@Oscar

Yes, there was a thread on that too. Now let's see how many viewers tune in and to what effect?

"Aam Aadmi" TV program showcasing the views of the common man to première today at 8:05 PST.

Back
Top Bottom