What's new

Rehman Malik thrown off PIA flight by passengers

Now that's what Siasat section of Defence.pk should have.. Warna to the debate levels of our section is matching siasat.pk day by day !

@Oscar all links are working was something wrong with my browser...restarted it :angel:

Oh they will be. Sadly, however for a time anyway.. the Senator is about to get the meaning of pain in the *** since this video has been sent to all major media houses except Geo.

That is how the system remains what it is, because the repercussions of this action will be behind the scenes, and the next crew of PIA will know to keep their mouths shut. While this may feel good for a while, it will remain totally ineffective in reforming the system.

@Horus @Side-Winder Plz Plz Plz post this Video on the F.B defence page... just to show the power of a united nation against these tyrants...plz
:agree: THAT should also be the title!

I have the entire video of the Flight crew thanking the passengers for this. The whole plane was in cheers, in addition there is a video of a MNA who was with Malik being dragged off the aircraft and thrown out as he came later from the VIP lounge as well.
please post THAT one :woot:

What do you want to bet that the entire flight crew of that flight will be in trouble for this when the spotlight has faded?
:raise: can I put you on the betting table :ashamed:

That is how the system remains what it is, because the repercussions of this action will be behind the scenes, and the next crew of PIA will know to keep their mouths shut. While this may feel good for a while, it will remain totally ineffective in reforming the system.
shhhh...and enjoy the video and watch my dream coming true no more VIP BS!! :feminist:

Senator Malik speaking a lie with such a confidence that it puts me to shame !

Capture.JPG

Well we as a nation dobt no what our rights are we scared of standing together if comon passanger have done it they never wait for him and his ittinary he has to pay money but these scums dontvwaste their penny on pakistab and than they do this entire passangers should have stabd for it abd said to pia fly alone with scum malik or without malik im sure ther hace kicked malik.out

Back
Top Bottom