What's new

Regime attack on Syrian Fruit Market that killed more than 40

Luffy 500

Reaction score
Regime attack on Syrian Fruit Market kills more than 40.
A man in Syria said: "How is it that these attacks by Putin and Assad aren't considered terrorism?"
Bilal Abdul Kareem reporting for On the Ground News

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Zarvan @Falcon29 @Aslan @JUBA @Malik Abdullah @Akheilos @Saiful Islam @Al-zakir

Last edited:
That's normal. Bashaar initially used Chemical weapons against civilians. After surrendering chemical weapons, now he is using barrel bombs in markets, bakeries etc. to kill as many people as possible and Russians have also joined him in his mission. But ISIS is the only terrorist group.

But ISIS is the only terrorist group.

Wrong. The Damascus government is the only internationally recognized legitimate government of Syria. I think Assad even voted for the 2015 Paris climate agreement.

Yet people support Bashar and Russia for what they are doing in Syria. I really feel hopeless sometimes and want to join this war and fight these bastards. May Allah help people of Syria from all the barbarians.

Wrong. The Damascus government is the only internationally recognized legitimate government of Syria. I think Assad even voted for the 2015 Paris climate agreement.
Does Internationally recognized government means they can commit genocide in their country and no other country should interfere when this massacre is going on?

web1.jpg

After 5 years of fcking up a perfectably stable country, absolutely no one intelligent cares any more about such propaganda threads. Go destabilize another country and pretend you are doing it to help them, like you did in Libya, Iraq, and a dozen other countries.

U really are one pathetic excuse of a human.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom