What's new

Regent tested positive a week after receiving Sinovac vaccine

striver44

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Indonesian regent of Sleman tested positive for Covid-19 a week after receiving Sinovac vaccine

Covid19 can incubate for 2+ weeks. Perhaps he was already infected with covid19 before receiving the vaccine.

Indonesian regent of Sleman tested positive
Basically, there can’t be anything wrong with Sinovac. Anyone reporting anything negative about any Chinese vaccine has a motive. Everything else other than the vaccine can be blamed. Just wait for the Chinese bots to destroy you for this post. 😜😜

Last edited:
why not post this thread at covid-19 board? Why????

Basically, there can’t be anything wrong with Sinovac. Everything else can be wrong and may have caused the infection.
Just like how bjp politician got infected. Nothing can be wrong or where two bharatis got fried. Lol

Just like how bjp politician got infected.
Your response is on the expected lines. Just to clarify, a lot of things in India can be wrong and are wrong. Difference here is that I can say it openly since no nation is perfect.

Waiting for the day when a Chinese gathers enough courage and freedom to accept any shortfall anywhere. A nation whose nationals have been brainwashed into believing blindly about its superlative status. We are a perfect nation. Can a nation be so perfect? I guess not except the Chinese fanboys on various forums.
That was the point of my post.

Last edited:
Your response is on the expected lines.
And hilariously stupid. Like this.

Just like how bjp politician got infected
Now that's normal huh?
Farmbot.JPG

My neutral assessment is Chinese vaccine is the only working vaccine at 100% efficacy with published results, tested in multiple countries, Pfizer haven't even publish their results. Their cost is gonna be many times more expensive. So the best chance for healing this is using our vaccine, alot of countries are in a waiting list now. India can choose to continue to get screwed for another year, and in the meantime have more economic destruction.
Premature e***n.

Alot of People are getting Covid19 Positive after Vaccination (Irrespective of the type of vaccine being used)

I guess this virus is studying us more quickly than we have been studying it.

Your response is on the expected lines. Just to clarify, a lot of things in India can be wrong and are wrong. Difference here is that I can say it openly since no nation is perfect.

Waiting for the day when a Chinese gathers enough courage and freedom to accept any shortfall anywhere. A nation whose nationals have been brainwashed into believing blindly about its superlative status. We are a perfect nation. Can a nation be so perfect? I guess not except the Chinese fanboys on various forums.
That was the point of my post.
I think you must be naive or misinformed, Chinese people do voice out shit if it's shit, this is not 40 yaers ago. We just don't go around saying overthrow the government, the government actually encourages people to highlight corruption and problems but not the local officials which are targeted. The difference between China and India is, you guys juts voice and talk but nothing changes, in China, if they highlight a problem, most of the time, they try to solve it.

We have no critical press? Who needs one when the whole western press is bashing you all the time, I must say we were bashed to superpowerdom, India, they don't really care, you see they bashing India for starvation hunger or rape epidemic? No, they will just recycle Indian press and then they stop, they won't sanction India for Kashmir or any shit. India is perpetually kept in this incompetent cycle by design.
And hilariously stupid. Like this.

Now that's normal huh?
View attachment 709599

Premature e***n.
If you read my earlier post, I had been telling you it was effective at that point of moment by that test, just like how Turkey got 91.25%,the problem is when you go to Brazil with anti Chinese forces injecting on infected people. Vaccines perform differently by geographic region and by the competency of the administrator. I can be very sure in countries with low efficacy, the injects it into infected people because of poor testing caoacilitie. But one thing is sure, we didn't see two deaf bharatis or 23 dead Norwegians.

Basically, there can’t be anything wrong with Sinovac. Anyone reporting anything negative about any Chinese vaccine has a motive. Everything else other than the vaccine can be blamed. Just wait for the Chinese bots to destroy you for this post. 😜😜

Everything american or western or indian is the best. If someone doesnt agree, an infestation of rats emerge and shout and do nagan dance for besht products.

I think you must be naive or misinformed
You can quell this misinformation. I am yet to see a post by a Chinese flag that has ever accepted any failure or any place where China has fallen short. Now don’t tell me that everything is always hunky dory with China. Or high-fi words like we do only constructive criticism within the four walls of our house with lights turned off so that CCP doesn’t hear about it.

I am pretty sure that China has enough capability and know how to produce vaccines against COVID. It is a technical powerhouse today and a economic power about to hit the top of the world. PERIOD.

However, can it fail in a mission? Or fail in an endeavour?
YES IT CAN since to fail is human.

But would any Chinese have courage to say that? I haven’t seen one.

You can quell this misinformation by criticising something about China. Now don’t tell me that there is nothing to criticise or everything is hunky dory.

Or high-fi words like we do only constructive criticism within the four walls of our house with lights turned off so that CCP doesn’t hear about it.

I am pretty sure that China has enough capability and know how to produce vaccines against COVID. It is a technical powerhouse today and a economic power about to hit the top of the world.

However, can it fail in a mission? Or fail in an endeavour?
YES IT CAN because they are also humans.

But would any Chinese have courage to say that? I haven’t seen one.
We didn't critisize? read local Chinese media, we actually condemned the local official and fired him who tried to downplay the seriousness, the infections were errornously and unknowingly classified as normal pneumonia much like how US and Italy classified them in the first place, we actually took the initiative to declare it a new virus while the other were oblivious of even a epidemic. The doctor who highlighted it and later died while serving was given a posthumous heroes award.

Are we as Open and talk as much as Indians, NO, but are we completely oblibous and immune from critism and discussion like the old Soviets? No, there are internal debates and discussions, there are self critism for improvement else we would never achieve what we have today, we might not be as open as India, but we work on our problems, we don't just talk. That's the difference. Example, you know your grain rots, your emdia talks about, condemns it, but what has happened? NOTHING, YOUR GRAIN STILL ROTS WHILE YOUR PEOPLE STARVE.You have a rape epidemic, and then what, you talk, yoiu protest and then? Is it any safer, look at China, we work towards safety, we have new cameras installed, we create new crime fighting technologies, we benchmark police performamce, we reducw crime. Ask any yindoo women working in China how safe she feels?

Back
Top Bottom