What's new

Regarding IT branch in pakistan navy

Here is the thing, with you having MASTER(s) already, and if your age is below 29, you can Join PN(as Short Service Commission).
And yes you will have to live in MOQ(s) until you are married.
In Short Service, you can marry anytime while in Long ones you will have to be promoted to the rank of LT.
You get promoted to LT from Sub.LT within 5-6(Keeping it in mind that your are joining IT).
Under-training your pay will be 31,000-30,000(with allowances).
During service as Sub.LT you get 43,000.

These are specifics for the branch of IT.

"During service as Sub.LT you get 43,000.

"

are u sure about this? i mean when they become staff officers then they start gettin 40k?

Everything in related to email is anonymous except the question as given below,

“an xyz person has done BSIT, BE.IT, or any four years bachelors degree relevant to IT then why xyz is not eligible to apply for Short Service Commission Course 2012-A, Pakistan Navy for “IT”. I have been registered through the online system. When I reached at PN Recruitment and Selection Centre 7 Liaquat Barracks, Rafiqui Shaheed Road, Near Lucky Star, KARACHI, they refused to take my documents after seeing them. Now my question is why on the first instance I have been put into the system online for the registration process. And have been given a roll no for the test. Secondly, if Pakistan Navy is taking MIT,BIT,,BS(CS) then why not BS.IT or BE.IT. I mean what’s wrong with it. ”

well alpha bravo dont worry. if u have done BS It then u must join it what reason they are giving u for ignoring u .

The name used here is fake but my question is real. i dont know why poeple here are opposing me about my question .have i asked some thing wrong.
My question related to availability of MOQs is still un answered....do i get an moq or house if i join karachi or i had to live as a tenant

and other question ..how much i will be paid during period ...and how much really comes in my pocket

Why you are asking such questions to peoples who are not related to that department and not in that field..................the best way is you go to Navy Recruitment office and get the information from there. Or get the contact of some NAVY IT department's person he will guide you better.

Come to the US, it is pretty safe over here....

and we need computer programmers.....

sorry sir ...i was thinking that u are patriot and loyal to your country, but i was wrong. you are saying him to come there and serve them. navy needs it experts and you despite to encourage him to join navy, inviting him to come USA. that's not good.: :disagree: disagree:

I am working in I.T for past 8-9 years, can you please tell me where to apply to get equivalent salary? i am serious :)

Try banks - they usually pay about that much (without tax deductions) with someone with 10 years of experience in IT - but that's in Karachi. Usually their head offices.

Saira's questions were valid and any serious hard working person striving to make a living will ask such questions.

Saira, may I ask what do you do in IT and have you already gotten a job or are just considering applying so far?

Saira, for SSC IT, u can apply. It is advertised every 6 months normally in May/June and Nov/Dec.
Talk of benefits/security etc....rest assured....it is better than anyother organization.. definitely it may take sometime...but ur
patience will endure it ... appreciate ur concerns ...but remember ....heroes dont die young.. they make others die...u may visit
joinpaknavy.com for further information.

PATRIOTS are a rare breed.....they r damn proud....offcourse salary etc. matters....but its not the real issue ...for those who are
real patriots and deserve that pride... live like a hero....die like a hero...

i want to ask that what exactly the weapons engg branch does? and its a myth that engg branch officers dont get to go on ships....i am related to a navy officer and he says that engg branch officers do serve on ships otherwise who the hell will look after propulsion and weapons on ships?

Back
Top Bottom