What's new

Regarding bilateral talk on islands around south China sea

I quote , because I kind of feel same as those "moron" did, I just feel kinda bitter at the news of talk, not because of my objection to the talk, but because of fear of some kinda cocession, whether we are moron is not important, we all hope our country's territory integrity can be ensured.

Those jobless freaks don't fkcing care where is Xisha or Nansha, all they care is bashing CCP all day long.

I suggest that you should go to visit "网天", not "网易", where is the place for the true patriots and military enthusiasts.

NetEase Shanghai users [milk group of words] the original paste: 12 humiliating
Reply Favorite copy .. NetEase users in Liaoning Province (113.235 .*.*) original Post: 13 humiliating
Reply Favorite Anyang copy .. NetEase users [cgc-0100] the original paste: 14 humiliating!
Reply Favorite copy .. Netease mobile phone users in Chaohu City, Anhui Province (114.105 .*.*) original Post: 15 humiliating!
Reply Favorite NetEase Beijing mobile phone users copy .. [NetEase Beijing mobile phone users] the original paste: 16 Naolebantian territory is this? Fart confused
Reply Favorite copy .. NetEase users Anyang City, Henan Province (123.11 .*.*) original Post: 17 humiliating
Reply Favorite copy .. humiliating.
Reply Favorite copy .. NetEase users in Liaoning Province (113.235 .*.*) original Post: 13 humiliating
Reply Favorite Anyang copy .. NetEase users [cgc-0100] the original paste: 14 humiliating!
Reply Favorite copy .. Netease mobile phone users in Chaohu City, Anhui Province (114.105 .*.*) original Post: 15 humiliating!
Reply Favorite NetEase Beijing mobile phone users copy .. [NetEase Beijing mobile phone users] the original paste: 16 Naolebantian territory is this? Fart confused
Reply Favorite copy .. NetEase users Anyang City, Henan Province (123.11 .*.*) original Post: 17 humiliating

There is the public opinion survey in China about demonstration in Vietnam against policy of China Gov in East See ?
I'm totally hesitated to understand it.

"Please, don't quote the netizens from "网易". These people are clueless freaking morons. "

agreed!!!!!!!!!!!

Đảo Bạch Long Vỹ;1893629 said:
NATO=NAZI :rofl: :rofl: Nice slogan :cheers:

[A bit off topic]
Anyway, can you Chinese answer some my questions:
1. Could you prove that China set sovereignty on Paracel (or claim sovereignty) since Hans and Tang Dynasties? Chinese always say like that but they never prove it or give any evidence.
2. Could you answer why Western books in 18, 19th Century always affirmed Vietnamese sovereignty over Paracel not Chinese sovereignty? If Chinese had their sovereignty at the time, Westerners must know it.
3. Could you answer why Chinese always says North Vietnam give Paracel and Spartly to China although North Vietnam doesn't have Paracel or Spartly? (Viet Cong and South Vietnam have it)

---------------
Please do not troll, areal and Hunan123.
Who recognize China's claim, who become current government,
Do not use south Vietnam as an excuse, the South Vietnamese had died.

"Please, don't quote the netizens from "网易". These people are clueless freaking morons. "

agreed!!!!!!!!!!!

May they not morons, they belong to others. "网易" may not in favor of China Gov. Khong fusi said, "Who criticized me, he is my teacher", isn't ?

North Vietnamese government (become the current government) has acknowledged Spratly Islands and Paracel Islands belong to China, do not use south Vietnam as an excuse, the South Vietnamese had died.
China haven't got evident to claim Hoang Sa and Truong Sa of Vietnam, therefore lies about nature of the letter.

China haven't got evident to claim Hoang Sa and Truong Sa of Vietnam, therefore lies about nature of the letter.

Do you mean to say that the Vietnamese in order to obtain the support of others, lying is a normal move, completely irresponsible? You just insult the Vietnamese, Vietnamese is the integrity peoples, they were telling the truth.
It seems now the Vietnamese really learned to lie, and the sound was very loud.

Current Vietnam gov is the mix of Viet Cong and North Vietnam. Before 1975, North Vietnam does not have sovereignty over Paracel, Viet Cong does. So Current Vietnamese gov have sovereignty from Viet Cong. Understand?

So what if some of them are actually Anti-CCP?

Meanwhile they still believe Xisha and Nansha should rightfully belong to China.

Just like your South Vietnamese brethren are mostly Anti-Vietcong, but insisting your sovereignty over Hoang Sa and Truong Sa.

It doesn't matter which political view or party you follow, but the national interests always come to the first.
That's why I ask for providing more resources about Mainland Chinese's reaction.
National interest goes first, political ideology and other are put behind that is not something new.
This times bilateral talk was only about how to ease the current tension but not how to resolve the dispute.
It's the same as it did happen in the past, nothing new.
So, I would likely consider this as a political game for both Chinese and Vietnamese gov.
In Vietnam, those spats easily moved public opinion from criticizing gov failure on economic management to criticizing China.

I quote , because I kind of feel same as those "moron" did, I just feel kinda bitter at the news of talk, not because of my objection to the talk, but because of fear of some kinda cocession, whether we are moron is not important, we all hope our country's territory integrity can be ensured.
That the reason why we come here and tell you the Trust: your Gov really respect our Army, just because of some moron like you, so both have to face to the war.

You guys know No thing about the consequence of War, your action just like young horse, eagerly run till exhausted and never care about the future. Pls understand that: our army is one of the Best, it's usless to lauch a war against us, and we can borrow Laos-Cambodia's land to keep fighting with enemy.

Pls sit dow , and solve the issue in peace.

That the reason why we come here and tell you the Trust: your Gov really respect our Army, just because of some moron like you, so both have to face to the war.

You guys know No thing about the consequence of War, your action just like young horse, eagerly run till exhausted and never care about the future. Pls understand that: our army is one of the Best, it's usless to lauch a war against us, and we can borrow Laos-Cambodia's land to keep fighting with enemy.

Pls sit dow , and solve the issue in peace.

haha compared to me, you are authentic one -MORON.
what ? your army is one of the best?, then ours is best, no "one of " , when it comes to bragging, haha i can beat you 100%
and seems your intellect is really limited in construing my meaning in this thread. I am not pro for war, neither am I for concession.
it seems your horizon is really confined to some narrow space. where did you get the confidence and courage that cambodia and lao will lend lands to you ? haha i can't help laughing. hahahah
I didn't intend to insult you, you'd better get out here, don't provoke, stay in your toilet for shitting. you words stinky.

haha compared to me, you are authentic one -MORON.
what ? your army is one of the best?, then ours is best, no "one of " , when it comes to bragging, haha i can beat you 100%
and seems your intellect is really limited in construing my meaning in this thread. I am not pro for war, neither am I for concession.
it seems your horizon is really confined to some narrow space. where did you get the confidence and courage that cambodia and lao will lend lands to you ? haha i can't help laughing. hahahah
I didn't intend to insult you, you'd better get out here, don't provoke, stay in your toilet for shitting. you words stinky.
So, if you don't change your mind, you will feel more upset with your Gov.They don't wanna fight with VietNam rightnow, and forget your idea about your giant oil rig can drill oil in VN's EEZ this july.

Laos-Cambodia will surely lend us the land, coz we're Special friends, we helped Cambodia to kick out Rougue Khomer, a China's ally who massacre billions Cambodian. So, they will feel very happy to kick out some more Moron again :smokin:

Let me ask you a simple question where in world did you get the idea that a letter given to China by North Vietnam during its war against South Vietnam is an official accptance on behalf of South Vietnam that Islands territory in dispute is part of China?

When the letter was given to Chinies Government it has no official approved by the South Vietnam Government of that time therefore it has no validity according to the International Court Of Justice.

It is like if you have a brother with large tract of land and you have some personal dispute with him than a third party shows up to help you in your fight under one condition that you will give a letter to the third party stating that part of the land belongs to this third party and you recognise on behalf of your brother while your brother is the only legal custodian of this property. You have no right to hand over the property to others if it is not yours legally. Kapiche.

If you have the solid proof than shoow the world and stop lying and making up evidence. Your country is illegally occupying Tibet as well.
Stop bullying small nations other wise you will have to deal with the military force of sixteen countries wiith whom you have territorial disputes. If you need oil go and buy from them and learn to live peacefully and let others live as well.

Back
Top Bottom