What's new

Regarding bilateral talk on islands around south China sea

chineseman

New Recruit

Reaction score
The bilateral talk has stirred up huge ripples among the true chinese. Although our goverment didn't announce the detailed info. of this talk. but basically even the stupidest could guess what it is about. it's really awkward for those fighting here on China's position. see what's going on the average ppl's mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

网易上海市网友 [舌战群乳] 的原贴: 12 丧权辱国

回复收藏复制..网易辽宁省网友(113.235.*.*)的原贴: 13 丧权辱国

回复收藏复制..网易河南省安阳市网友 [cgc-0100] 的原贴: 14 丧权辱国!

回复收藏复制..网易安徽省巢湖市手机网友(114.105.*.*)的原贴: 15 丧权辱国!

回复收藏复制..网易北京市手机网友 [网易北京市手机网友] 的原贴: 16 闹了半天领土是谁的?屁民糊涂了

回复收藏复制..网易河南省安阳市网友(123.11.*.*)的原贴: 17 丧权辱国

回复收藏复制..丧权辱国。

回复收藏复制..丧权辱国。

回复收藏复制..丧权辱国。

Could you give us a rough translation?
At least, there will not any Chinese rally against Vietnam, right?

Star√ation;1893163 said:
Could you give us a rough translation?
At least, there will not any Chinese rally against Vietnam, right?

yeah, you are right, it's not ppl unwilling, but forbiden. we envy the vietnamese for having right to demonstrate.

yeah, you are right, it's not ppl unwilling, but forbiden. we envy the vietnamese for having right to demonstrate.

viets can demonstate in other time?

for their own rights? if so, i would say vietnam is really a good country for their citizen.not like china.

can they?

Last demonstrations were limited by Vietnamese gov. Most of them which you could see here were taken outside Vietnam.
Furthermore, the real purpose behind those demonstrations were a conspiracy against the Vietnamese gov, that's the reason why no-one really wanted to join in.

220px-Anti-American_Protests_Liu_Kai_b3.jpg

china.embassy.jpg

ss-090518-china-us-1999.ss_full.jpg

NATO=NAZI :rofl: :rofl: Nice slogan :cheers:

[A bit off topic]
Anyway, can you Chinese answer some my questions:
1. Could you prove that China set sovereignty on Paracel (or claim sovereignty) since Hans and Tang Dynasties? Chinese always say like that but they never prove it or give any evidence.
2. Could you answer why Western books in 18, 19th Century always affirmed Vietnamese sovereignty over Paracel not Chinese sovereignty? If Chinese had their sovereignty at the time, Westerners must know it.
3. Could you answer why Chinese always says North Vietnam give Paracel and Spartly to China although North Vietnam doesn't have Paracel or Spartly? (Viet Cong and South Vietnam have it)

---------------
Please do not troll, areal and Hunan123.

Please, don't quote the netizens from "网易". These people are clueless freaking morons.

Please, don't quote the netizens from "网易". These people are clueless freaking morons.
Could you provide more on things like these?
I've got a look at BBC Chinese and the views were so diverse. I guess because they're from Chinese all around the world.

Star√ation;1893686 said:
Could you provide more on things like these?
I've got a look at BBC Chinese and the views were so diverse. I guess because they're from Chinese all around the world.

So what if some of them are actually Anti-CCP?

Meanwhile they still believe Xisha and Nansha should rightfully belong to China.

Just like your South Vietnamese brethren are mostly Anti-Vietcong, but insisting your sovereignty over Hoang Sa and Truong Sa.

It doesn't matter which political view or party you follow, but the national interests always come to the first.

viets can demonstate in other time?

for their own rights? if so, i would say vietnam is really a good country for their citizen.not like china.

can they?
I mean , this time for these islands, appearantly some demonstrations have gained tacit consent from their goverments. and they can even go to the embassy to protest.
and the emphasis of this thread is not the right to demenstrate but momentum of this issue. As dengxiaoping once said, sovereignty shall not be negotiable. all we are worried about is the concession once again.

I wish this time it's vietname gov who first proposes to talk not china's , but who knows.

Đảo Bạch Long Vỹ;1893629 said:
NATO=NAZI :rofl: :rofl: Nice slogan :cheers:

[A bit off topic]
Anyway, can you Chinese answer some my questions:
1. Could you prove that China set sovereignty on Paracel (or claim sovereignty) since Hans and Tang Dynasties? Chinese always say like that but they never prove it or give any evidence.
2. Could you answer why Western books in 18, 19th Century always affirmed Vietnamese sovereignty over Paracel not Chinese sovereignty? If Chinese had their sovereignty at the time, Westerners must know it.
3. Could you answer why Chinese always says North Vietnam give Paracel and Spartly to China although North Vietnam doesn't have Paracel or Spartly? (Viet Cong and South Vietnam have it)

---------------
Please do not troll, areal and Hunan123.

this thread is not for you outsider. don't question me. thanks.

I quote , because I kind of feel same as those "moron" did, I just feel kinda bitter at the news of talk, not because of my objection to the talk, but because of fear of some kinda cocession, whether we are moron is not important, we all hope our country's territory integrity can be ensured.

Back
Top Bottom