What's new

Refurbished Chinese carrier is not combat-ready, experts say

It is absolutely not combat ready. Neither will be the second carrier, which is almost identical to the refurbished one. Chinese aircraft carriers will only be combat ready when it can beat US counterpart in an one-to-one match. (I figure that is what the author meant by "being combat ready").

It is absolutely not combat ready. Neither will be the second carrier, which is almost identical to the refurbished one. Chinese aircraft carriers will only be combat ready when it can beat US counterpart in an one-to-one match. (I figure that is what the author meant by "being combat ready").
I think that article is a bit biased, all ships of that era uses heavy MGO, hence the black smoke, coupled with soviet era boilers, it's a definite smoke spew. However, no denying Liaoning is just a training ship, announced since day 1, but nobody believed it.

I think that article is a bit biased, all ships of that era uses heavy MGO, hence the black smoke, coupled with soviet era boilers, it's a definite smoke spew. However, no denying Liaoning is just a training ship, announced since day 1, but nobody believed it.
how many carrier china has apart from varyag
just asking
since u guys are going at frentic pace

Neither will be the second carrier, which is almost identical to the refurbished one.
Newly built carrier has slightly more space to carry aircraft on deck & also shorter length than the Liaoning.

No one know Chinese carrier operational capabilities because they are new into this game, neither Liaoning left the shore to make it into deep oceans.

The new carrier will take some time before being fully operational into PLAN because carriers are very complicated platform even though our carriers don't have catapults but still they've upper hand than what Newly built Royal Navy joke Carriers

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE CHINA, NEW CARRIER WILL READY, IT WILL SUPRISE IN WAR GAMES.

Japan once built many battleships only to be outdone by carriers.

Americans build many carriers only to be vulnerable to submarines and long range ballistic missiles

Ultimately, its still nuclear umbrella.

Assuming no nukes, if China gonna have to create 10 carrier battle groups to triumph against the USA, it would be suicidal.

We understand that america is a bankrupt nation on gross overdraft that is about 25-30 times of their yearly defense spending.

America's defense spending is only sustained via acts of congress.

In a normal perfect scenario, USA can only afford no military which equals no deficit and no surplus.

The problem with having deficits is simple, USA ends up not having a functional sovereign wealth to invest for her citizens resulting in a poorer middle/low income class.

Factually speaking, no country should ever overbuilt military on defenses at the cost of human development.

If China could raise gdp per capita as well as have high human development index to be the same as western european countries with the current military now, it will be the true winner over USA.

China has the same territorial size as USA but able to keep China safe at 1/4 the budget.

Ultimately, USA must decide whether its smart to drive a ferrari but eat bread for lunch versus driving a toyota but eating USDA steak.

India is the ultimate joke though, the GDP per capita is 1/33 of the USA.

Last edited:

I said the same about the Indian sub arihant. But they got offended. Now, India has admitted that first sub is just a prototype.

China is training its navy with its first carrier. A right step.

next year china will have 2, in 5 years 3 ...so right planning better to have 3 operational in 5 years
china needs whole bunch of sailors, fighter pilots and technicians and hence i wount be surprised that first carrier is used extensively fro training to get 3 ready by 2025

Newly built carrier has slightly more space to carry aircraft on deck & also shorter length than the Liaoning.

No one know Chinese carrier operational capabilities because they are new into this game, neither Liaoning left the shore to make it into deep oceans.

The new carrier will take some time before being fully operational into PLAN because carriers are very complicated platform even though our carriers don't have catapults but still they've upper hand than what Newly built Royal Navy joke Carriers
Bhai, China is definitely behind India, we have 0 carriers. We have no operational experience at all. No worries, all is fine.:enjoy:

I said the same about the Indian sub arihant. But they got offended. Now, India has admitted that first sub is just a prototype.

China is training its navy with its first carrier. A right step.
China always surprises people. Just do our thing, no matter what people say, for the past 20 years, I have seen so much progress.

so this judgement based on pinkov recent visit to the carrier when it visited HK?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom