What's new

Red alert across Pakistan to avoid al-Qaeda's backlash against drone attack

Red alert across Pakistan to avoid al-Qaeda's backlash against drone attack

I guess, media should take a rest now from publishing article with such headlines! IMO media is doing what these f**king TTP wants, i.e., fear among general public. Although fatigue has set in Pakistanis but these kind of headlines are helping terrorists.

Drone strikes are the only pressure that al Qaeda feels. If it were not for the drone strikes, al Qaeda openly would rule much of FATA. The drone strikes are the only thing that is preserving the possibility of actual Pakistani sovereignty over North Waziristan. As a Pakistani patriot, you should thank Allah for the drone strikes.

We should thank America for drone attacks, its the only thing helping Al-Qaeda and TTP in pakistan. thank you america keep bombing.

Iam also a PATRIOT but i put different glasses when i see things around, they might not match with ur glasses. :pakistan:

Drone strikes are the only pressure that al Qaeda feels. If it were not for the drone strikes, al Qaeda openly would rule much of FATA. The drone strikes are the only thing that is preserving the possibility of actual Pakistani sovereignty over North Waziristan. As a Pakistani patriot, you should thank Allah for the drone strikes.

Wow that was amusingly dumb. Noone has ever been able to rule over the tribal areas so far. It certainly won't be a bunch of sandal wielding Arabs.

The drone strikes are a war crime. If you believe them worthy, I suggest you use drones above Americas skies in order to catch wanted criminals.

So far, after a decade, they've not really stopped anything Al Qaedick. A lot of civilians have been killed though.

I guess, media should take a rest now from publishing article with such headlines! IMO media is doing what these f**king TTP wants, i.e., fear among general public. Although fatigue has set in Pakistanis but these kind of headlines are helping terrorists.

I'm with this line of argument. Spread some fear, justify the unjustifiable. All in the line of doing something morally wrong.

BS. and stop your idiotic notion like thanking Allah for yankees killing of innocent people.

you guys are the bloody murderers who have been killing human since long ranging from Vietnam to Hiroshima to Iraq to Afghanistan to Pakistan.

Terrorists like Al Qaeda and TTP might be your brothers but they are not my brothers or of any sane Pakistani here.

They have killed thousands without any real motive and you still consider them to be your brothers, what kind of twisted thinking is this.

You can discuss whatever you want over a cup of tea but I only hope to see them six feet under, the best place for a terrorist.

ya you are correct, like we do near & around the LoC & J&K....after 1990's...:cheers: kill those bu$terd...@ your will...

Terrorists like Al Qaeda and TTP might be your brothers but they are not my brothers or of any sane Pakistani here.

They have killed thousands without any real motive and you still consider them to be your brothers, what kind of twisted thinking is this.

You can discuss whatever you want over a cup of tea but I only hope to see them six feet under, the best place for a terrorist.

Thats the truth! :cheers:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom