What's new

Recover original skin colour

Azizam

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Sri Lanka
Does anyone know an easy way to recover original skin colour? my skin has turned so dark because of sun in sri lanka :undecided:

Move to the arctic circle, given time, you'll be as white as a polar bear.
It's funny how people in our subcontinent (not so much in Pak) are busy lightening their skin tone and in the west, people go out of their way to tan.

Honest advice, try to avoid sun and wear full-sleeves when leaving your home during afternoon. It will be hot but it shall help you. I've suffered the same problem because I used to wear T-Shirt in temperatures exceeding 50* centigrade.

It's funny how people in our subcontinent (not so much in Pak) are busy lightening their skin tone and in the west, people go out of their way to tan.

Pakistan has a relatively cooler climate. That's why your skin is light colored so you don't have to worry about skin tone and don't lie Pakistanis are so obsessed with skin color, even more than sri lankans :P

Pakistan has a relatively cooler climate. That's why your skin is light colored so you don't have to worry about skin tone and don't lie Pakistanis are so obsessed with skin color, even more than sri lankans :P

Personally, I have never been bothered about skin colour myself.
I am fair skinned, but I mean skin tone of others.

Like if I see someone with lighter tone or darker tone, I don't think any different of them.
I've never understood why people bother.

But if it's your personal preference then fine.

will he not transform into arctic bear himself?

The only proven technique for mm e is to avoid the sun...

sorry bro wearing burqa will cause vitamin D deficiency

Does anyone know an easy way to recover original skin colour? my skin has turned so dark because of sun in sri lanka :undecided:
Stay in a cave for one month and see the difference! You'll become as fair as Snow White!! :P

Back
Top Bottom