What's new

Recount ordered in NA-125

this will be a gud litmus test. one of the most talked about constituency when it comes to rigging. let us wait to be bewildered or ashamed... fingers crossed

KPK has given PTI a one point mandate, ensure peace. Just aside the bara in Peshawar, Lashkar-e-Islam operates with impunity. TTP is not the sole root of problem. The lawlessness and inseparability of FATA from KPK makes KP vulnerable to volatility. And if Peace is not ensured, we can kiss goodbye to all the development agenda.
On topic the estimated cost of verification would be 4.29 Million PKR (429485*10) or at least 1.2 Million if only KSR's votes are recounted. But it appears that ECP has order the whole recount.whose gonna pay it Hamid Khan or will it be paid from PTI's own fund?

wat is ECP for? let it be privatized and no tax money should be given to it if u intend for ECP to start charging for its services..

And such talk comes from think tank........ If it is allowed free then all of the candidates would start rushing for TVP plus NADRA has invested in this project, those who want to avail this facility should pay for it.
Nadra to charge fee from candidates for checking thumb impressions - thenews.com.pk

that they have to pay for it is unfortunate. it is ECP's responsibility to ensure the fairness of elections. and if they receive complaints, it is their constitutional duty to address them.
yes if the complaints are genuine then they must be addressee. it doesn't matter how many they are. and if ECP find the complaints to be not genuine, then its their discretion to ignore them. but let us not put a price on justice..

me being put under a 'think tank' by this forum does not restrict me from having my own views. if u find me to be illogical then feel free to get a group of people to complain against me to the forum admin. I'm sure they'll listen to it and take the title away. but next time dont use the title as a reason to have a go at me.

that they have to pay for it is unfortunate. it is ECP's responsibility to ensure the fairness of elections. and if they receive complaints, it is their constitutional duty to address them.
yes if the complaints are genuine then they must be addressee. it doesn't matter how many they are. and if ECP find the complaints to be not genuine, then its their discretion to ignore them. but let us not put a price on justice..

me being put under a 'think tank' by this forum does not restrict me from having my own views. if u find me to be illogical then feel free to get a group of people to complain against me to the forum admin. I'm sure they'll listen to it and take the title away. but next time dont use the title as a reason to have a go at me.

I have nothing against you or your status personally. My point is that such a comment is very naieve since "there is no free lunch". If both accused and accusing are allowed to handle and solve the dispute among themselves, it would never end. That's why there's always a judge to determine what is right and what is wrong. Of course every loosing candidate would blame other for dhandli, so if ECP is a judge then if it thinks elections are fair, there should be no point against him. And if still one of the party thinks its grieved, it will have to pay for addition pain taking.

I have nothing against you or your status personally. My point is that such a comment is very naieve since "there is no free lunch". If both accused and accusing are allowed to handle and solve the dispute among themselves, it would never end. That's why there's always a judge to determine what is right and what is wrong. Of course every loosing candidate would blame other for dhandli, so if ECP is a judge then if it thinks elections are fair, there should be no point against him. And if still one of the party thinks its grieved, it will have to pay for addition pain taking.

it is ECPs task to listen to the complains and address them if they find them to be genuine. you are just giving them a blanked cover by suggesting that 'elections have been fair' means that all the complains are unjustified. any view that elections have been fair does not nullifies the likelihood of their being some genuine complains.
that a party has to pay to get their complains addressed is far from justice. wat if the complaining party is right? will they be refunded the amount they paid? and if they are refunded, what would you call that? first cheated and then robbed! no?

Its probably too late. They will have probably burned PTI votes by now. If they can transport ballot boxes and papers in candidate cars, think of what kind of storage facilities must be there for 1 month. Torn bags, excuses that rats ate the votes and broken dreams.

@nuclearpak @Leader @IceCold @Last Hope @Echelon @Guvera @ajpirzada

Taking preemptive care that thumbs might be checked later, they made sure to get finger-prints of original voter & BRIBED them under the guise of "Zakaaat". Using the name of sacred islamic charity while committing sin of bribery.

What evidence has come forth s mostly from large cities,,, what happened in villages\small cities u can imagine...

Like watch from 10:00+ they bribed villagers & told them they were getting ZAKAAT.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=170487079780204
http://www.defence.pk/forums/national-political-issues/251750-rigging-galore-22.html#post4298778

Reference: Sunan an-Nasa'i 4208
In-book reference : Book 39, Hadith 60
English translation : Vol. 5, Book 39, Hadith 4213

narrated that Kab bin Ujrah said: "The Messenger of Allah came out to us and ... He said: 'Listen... after me there will be rulers, whoever enters upon them and believes their lies and help them in their wrongdoing is not of me, and I am not of him, and he will not come to me at the Cistern(Hawz-e-Kawsar). Whoever does not enter upon them or believe their lies or help them in their wrongdoing is of me and I am of him, and he will come to me at the Cistern(Hawz-e-Kawsar).

-
-
-

Source:BBC Urdu

قومی اسمبلی میں مسلم لیگ ن کے ووٹوں کی تعداد 1,48,74,104 رہی
-
تحریکِ انصاف نے اس الیکشن میں کل ووٹ 1,43,02,302 حاصل کیے

Last edited by a moderator:
No hope from this election commission. I think people will not come in next election process. People are highly disappointed from EC, SP, PMLN and from external forces.

@nuclearpak @Leader @IceCold @Last Hope @Echelon @Guvera @ajpirzada

Taking preemptive care that thumbs might be checked later, they made sure to get finger-prints of original voter & BRIBED them under the guise of "Zakaaat". Using the name of sacred islamic charity while committing sin of bribery.

What evidence has come forth s mostly from large cities,,, what happened in villages\small cities u can imagine...

Like watch from 10:00+ they bribed villagers & told them they were getting ZAKAAT.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=170487079780204
http://www.defence.pk/forums/national-political-issues/251750-rigging-galore-22.html#post4298778

Reference: Sunan an-Nasa'i 4208
In-book reference : Book 39, Hadith 60
English translation : Vol. 5, Book 39, Hadith 4213

narrated that Kab bin Ujrah said: "The Messenger of Allah came out to us and ... He said: 'Listen... after me there will be rulers, whoever enters upon them and believes their lies and help them in their wrongdoing is not of me, and I am not of him, and he will not come to me at the Cistern(Hawz-e-Kawsar). Whoever does not enter upon them or believe their lies or help them in their wrongdoing is of me and I am of him, and he will come to me at the Cistern(Hawz-e-Kawsar).

-
-
-

Source:BBC Urdu

قومی اسمبلی میں مسلم لیگ ن کے ووٹوں کی تعداد 1,48,74,104 رہی
-
تحریکِ انصاف نے اس الیکشن میں کل ووٹ 1,43,02,302 حاصل کیے

Electronic voting is the only solution, this thumb check and re-count cannot produce proper results.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom