Reaction score
Country
India
ab942cc22a0421de942b3725ca897217.jpg

9eb0bab5bd5d3f28e560ac8015c6c3f5.jpg

1049335299dc852bfe619d1703a047bb.jpg

Courtesy---

Dramatic new stills

Sad pictures but I'd rather not post them here, this thread can and will get derailed easily.

not a bit saddened its nothing compared to the destruction of Palestine and Lebanon for the past 42 Years! or millions killed in afghan war or the thousands of murdered and butchered by terrorist in Pakistan...I've sympathy for all those Muslims who died on that day else i have not a bit of sorrow or sadness for any other person!

not a bit saddened its nothing compared to the destruction of Palestine and Lebanon for the past 42 Years! or millions killed in afghan war or the thousands of murdered and butchered by terrorist in Pakistan...I've sympathy for all those Muslims who died on that day else i have not a bit of sorrow or sadness for any other person!

So u r saying all the non-muslim innocents who died in 9/11 deserved it? That the fathers, mothers, sons and daughters who lost their loved ones don't deserve any sympathy? You disgust me.

The the destruction of Palestine and Lebanon for the past 42 years or millions killed in afghan war or the thousands of murdered and butchered by terrorist in Pakistan are all tragedies, like 9/11. Just coz 9/11 happened in the west doesn't make it 'not a tragedy.'

You have to remember that in all the cases, its the innocents who die. People who just wanted to live their lives without incident. The people causing the problems in the world (ie the governments and individuals who sponsor terrorism) will sit in safety and watch innocent people die.

So u r saying all the non-muslim innocents who died in 9/11 deserved it? That the fathers, mothers, sons and daughters who lost their loved ones don't deserve any sympathy? You disgust me.

The the destruction of Palestine and Lebanon for the past 42 years or millions killed in afghan war or the thousands of murdered and butchered by terrorist in Pakistan are all tragedies, like 9/11. Just coz 9/11 happened in the west doesn't make it 'not a tragedy.'

You have to remember that in all the cases, its the innocents who die. People who just wanted to live their lives without incident. The people causing the problems in the world (ie the governments and individuals who sponsor terrorism) will sit in safety and watch innocent people die.

Why jews on leave on 9/11 day ??? hearing this BS news since last 7 years that Al-qaida making plan to attack on US but still havnt see any single attack. Thats all bullshit about this!

this activity done by US govt for

Oil, Killing muslims, Counter Pakistan Nuclear thats it ...

so called most powerfull SO CALLED SUPER DUPER SUPERPOWER America and thr infrastructure and thr controller sleeping that day ???? when 3 aircrafts hijacked by terrorist in 1 single day and with in 3 - 4 hours and whole US secuirty sleeping at that moment ???

BULLSHIT US!

I don't have evidence but I do have common sense: that Twin Towers couldn't have been destroyed by airplanes. That was impossible.

Why jews on leave on 9/11 day ??? hearing this BS news since last 7 years that Al-qaida making plan to attack on US but still havnt see any single attack. Thats all bullshit about this!

In financial center and no Jews,they are always where the money is.:azn:

A prominent physicist with 33 years of service for the Naval Research Laboratory in Washington, DC (Dr. David L. Griscom) said that the official theory for why the Twin Towers and world trade center building 7 collapsed "does not match the available facts" and supports the theory that the buildings were brought down by controlled demolition

A world-renowned scientist, recipient of the National Medal of Science, America's highest honor for scientific achievement (Dr. Lynn Margulis) said:

"I suggest that those of us aware and concerned demand that the glaringly erroneous official account of 9/11 be dismissed as a fraud and a new, thorough, and impartial investigation be undertaken."

The former head of the Fire Science Division of the government agency which claims that the World Trade Centers collapsed due to fire (the National Institute of Standards and Technology), who is one of the world’s leading fire science researchers and safety engineers, a Ph.D. in mechanical engineering (Dr. James Quintiere), called for an independent review of the World Trade Center Twin Tower collapse investigation. "I wish that there would be a peer review of this," he said, referring to the NIST investigation. "I think all the records that NIST has assembled should be archived. I would really like to see someone else take a look at what they've done; both structurally and from a fire point of view. ... I think the official conclusion that NIST arrived at is questionable."

The principal electrical engineer for the entire World Trade Center complex, who was "very familiar with the structures and [the Twin Towers'] conceptual design parameters" (Richard F. Humenn), stated that "the mass and strength of the structure should have survived the localized damage caused by the planes and burning jet fuel . . . . the fuel and planes alone did not bring the Towers down."

Former Director for Research, Director for Aeronautical Projects, and Flight Research Program Manager for NASA's Dryden Flight Research Center, who holds masters degrees in both physics and engineering (Dwain A. Deets) says:

"The many visual images (massive structural members being hurled horizontally, huge pyroclastic clouds, etc.) leave no doubt in my mind explosives were involved [in the destruction of the World Trade Centers on 9/11].''

A prominent physicist, former U.S. professor of physics from a top university, and a former principal investigator for the U.S. Department of Energy, Division of Advanced Energy Projects (Dr. Steven E. Jones) stated that the world trade centers were brought down by controlled demolition

A U.S. physics professor who teaches at several universities (Dr. Crockett Grabbe) believes that the World Trade Centers were brought down by controlled demolition

An expert on demolition (Bent Lund) said that the trade centers were brought down with explosives (in Danish)
A Dutch demolition expert (Danny Jowenko) stated that WTC 7 was imploded

A safety engineer and accident analyst for the Finnish National Safety Technology Authority (Dr. Heikki Kurttila) stated regarding WTC 7 that "The great speed of the collapse and the low value of the resistance factor strongly suggest controlled demolition."

A 13-year professor of metallurgical engineering at a U.S. university, with a PhD in materials engineering, a former Congressional Office of Technology Assessment Senior Staff Member (Dr. Joel S. Hirschhorn), is calling for a new investigation of 9/11

A Danish professor of chemistry (Dr. Niels Harrit) said, in a mainstream Danish newspaper, "WTC7 collapsed exactly like a house of cards. If the fires or damage in one corner had played a decisive role, the building would have fallen in that direction. You don't have to be a woodcutter to grasp this" (translated)

A former guidance systems engineer for Polaris and Trident missiles and professor emeritus, mathematics and computer science at a university concluded (Dr. Bruce R. Henry) that the Twin Towers "were brought down by planted explosives."

A mechanical engineer with 20 years experience as a Fire Protection Engineer for the U.S. Departments of Energy, Defense, and Veterans Affairs, who is a contributing Subject Matter Expert to the U.S. Department of Energy Fire Protection Engineering Functional Area Qualification Standard for Nuclear Facilities, a board member of the Northern California - Nevada Chapter of the Society of Fire Protection Engineers, currently serving as Fire Protection Engineer for the city of San Jose, California, the 10th largest city in the United States (Edward S. Munyak) believes that the World Trade Center was destroyed by controlled demolition.

The former Chief of the Strategic and Emergency Planning Branch, U.S. Department of Energy, and former Director of the Office of Engineering at the Public Service Commission in Washington, D.C., who is a mechanical engineer (Enver Masud) , does not believe the official story, and believes that there is a prima facie case for controlled demolition of the World Trade Center.
A professor of mathematics (Gary Welz) said "The official explanation that I've heard doesn't make sense because it doesn't explain why I heard and felt an explosion before the South Tower fell and why the concrete was pulverized"

STRUCTURAL ENGINEERS AND ARCHITECTS

A prominent engineer with 55 years experience, in charge of the design of hundreds of major building projects including high rise offices, former member of the California Seismic Safety Commission and former member of the National Institute of Sciences Building Safety Council (Marx Ayres) believes that the World Trade Centers were brought down by controlled demolition

see this
Patriots Question 9/11 - Engineers and Architects Question the 9/11 Commission Report

everyone knows about Reality and US (zionist objectives) everyone know truth about this 9/11 socalled TERRORIST ATTACKS! *by Govt*

Back
Top Bottom