What's new

Recent spate of Terrorist attacks in Pakistan post Pathankot Attack

Then it is quite simple for Pakistan to stop terrorist attacks in their soil, just stop sending terrorists across the border to India! So when the solution is in Pakistan's hand, why cry foul. It is always that if you keep on irritating another one sooner or later he/she will retaliate.

Hosting Baloch terrorist group on Indian soil is also delusions of grandeur?
Balochistani people are persecuted in their own land by the oppressive occupying army, so it is right for India to give them shelter and help them in any way possible.

To find answer we should have a look at the Afghanistan map then we would find that Indian Consulate in Kandahar is near Quetta while the Jalalabad Consulate is near Peshawar.

Can someone please explain that why an Indian consulate has to be in near vicinity for India to carry terrorist attacks in Pakistan(as alleged)?? I know that there are some quarters which has put blame on attacks like PNS Mehran, Sri Lanka team attack etc and if i am right they are not in proximity to AF.....
Dude... So are Pakistani Consulates... right next to Indian Consulates...

Embassy of Pakistan, Kabul
Consulates : Herat

Location of consulates has nothing to do with recent spate of Attacks in Pakistan... its a backlash of Operation Zarbe Azb and Pakistan led Afghan Peace Talks... I am not denying Involvement of Indian Intelligence agencies in this... I would stop paying my taxes if RAW is not doing anything.. Top Indian and Pakistani leadership has to take a decision that they will not mess around with each other.. that's the only way this can be stopped.

Dude... So are Pakistani Consulates... right next to Indian Consulates...

Location of consulates has nothing to do with recent spate of Attacks in Pakistan... its a backlash of Operation Zarbe Azb and Pakistan led Afghan Peace Talks... I am not denying Involvement of Indian Intelligence agencies in this... I would stop paying my taxes if RAW is not doing anything.. Top Indian and Pakistani leadership has to take a decision that they will not mess around with each other.. that's the only way this can be stopped.

I don't think RAW has control over these, if so they would have targeted armed forces and Pakistani pet terrorists.

all the terrorist attack in india,usa and afghanistan are inside job while in pakistan ,they are done by india.
dont they get tired of same old tirade :angry:
nobody in india says attack in pak are inside job.

Buddy Pathankot attack and that attack on consulate were a joke of an attack when compared to attacks that happen in Pakistan. So that should also give a hint who tried proving what. And if it was Pakistani proxies then shame on them idiots, they should really train like BLA and TTP.
Killing 7 soldiers is not joke, and our Armed forces are not allowed to do jokes they are very professional in what they do.

Still there is no dossier from Pakistan's side regarding involvement of Indian consulate in Afghanistan, I hope Pakistan has 1000 A4 size papers, please get a printer and print the evidence and send it to UNSC, US or may be one copy to India.

Killing 7 soldiers is not joke, and our Armed forces are not allowed to do jokes they are very professional in what they do.

Still there is no dossier from Pakistan's side regarding involvement of Indian consulate in Afghanistan, I hope Pakistan has 1000 A4 size papers, please get a printer and print the evidence and send it to UNSC, US or may be one copy to India.
4 out of 7 who laid their lives were Primary Guards of the facility they are not trained to handle any such attacks.... while 2 lost lives trying to defuse an IED.

I won't comment on your armed forces and their professionalism, however let me explain it again..........

I said no dossier no whining no blaming just simple plain actions to burn them alive and send them to hell........... based on if we have concrete evidences, if we don't have then better shut up. I hope you understand me right this time.

His statement was politically motivated, he had to say something otherwise our media would have questioned NDA government. Later on our home minister Rajnath Singh did say that "there is no need to put pressure on Pakistan", why don't you people post his message too.
No reason to distrust Pakistan so early: Rajnath Singh on Pathankot probe | The Indian Express

I won't comment on your armed forces and their professionalism, however let me explain it again..........

I said no dossier no whining no blaming just simple plain actions to burn them alive and send them to hell........... based on if we have concrete evidences, if we don't have then better shut up. I hope you understand me right this time.
I did understood your statement. I replied in little sarcastic way.

CZKWGNpWcAAbk8r.png

Attacks in india and pakistan at the same time shows active talibans, good and bad at the same time.

Indians using Afghanistan as battle ground ..Afghani' nation is the worse nation on planet earth ..
they are disgusting , dirty and pathetic ..

Then it is quite simple for Pakistan to stop terrorist attacks in their soil, just stop sending terrorists across the border to India! So when the solution is in Pakistan's hand, why cry foul. It is always that if you keep on irritating another one sooner or later he/she will retaliate.
Except we didn't. India itself didn't find any evidence of the terrorists crossing the borders.

You Indians need to accept the fact that it was a home-grown (i.e. Indian) effort by the Kashmiris who feel they have to act out against the persecution the Indian state inflicts on them. Stop messing with the Kashmiris, give them their freedom, and they won't attack.

Except we didn't. India itself didn't find any evidence of the terrorists crossing the borders.

You Indians need to accept the fact that it was a home-grown (i.e. Indian) effort by the Kashmiris who feel they have to act out against the persecution the Indian state inflicts on them. Stop messing with the Kashmiris, give them their freedom, and they won't attack.
and you withdraw your army from FATA and give them full sharia law and TTP wont attack.

/wahhabi logic

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom