What's new

Recent spate of Terrorist attacks in Pakistan post Pathankot Attack

Another attack after the warning from India. Do we still need to keep investigating Pathankot or talk about peace with this terrorist sponsoring country. Where is the PM ohh right he is enjoying at a conference in Switzerland. Since his business interests are not harmed, there is no reason to speak against India.

Maybe they are false flag attacks to blame RAE GOI and the army???

Then these idiots should learn from your false flags, in your's no civilian gets killed, no damage to assets, but in our's even children as young as 3 years are not spared and all assets get damaged.

Buddy Pathankot attack and that attack on consulate were a joke of an attack when compared to attacks that happen in Pakistan. So that should also give a hint who tried proving what. And if it was Pakistani proxies then shame on them idiots, they should really train like BLA and TTP.

Joke?

How can a well planned jihadi attack be a joke?..at least not for the people who were martyred or for their countrymen.

@shah1398

It should not be question of why and how, if Pakistan has concrete evidence of these consulates' involvement in terror activities in Pakistan, then bomb the hell out of these consulates, 60,000+ civilian deaths are enough reason to skin alive everyone in those consulates .............. if State of Pakistan cannot do this, then it should keep shut with its tail between its hind legs and not whine like a sissy, and it should because it miserably failed to avenge the deaths of its children murdered in cold blood, one year and a month and 4 days was enough time to bring Radio back and hang him in APS considering how we boast about our capabilities and successes in war against terror.

Sir can U cross the Afghan Border with loaded troops, go on rampage, kill everyone in sight, get fazlu and come back beating trumpets? No Sir things does not work that way. With Indian paid dogs sitting back there in Afghanistan whom only mission is to blame Pakistan for everything and care a least about the future and betterment of Afghanistan, this aint some easy task. We have to exercise patience, which are we short of. How do U expect that the garbage of 13 years be completely cleared in just one or two years?

Joke?

How can a well planned jihadi attack be a joke?..at least not for the people who were martyred or for their countrymen.

My sympathies and condolences for the people who got killed, and I don't like typing what I am going to type, but I have to.......................

When you insist on Jihadi being the attackers then you should also agree that TTP and any other jihadi would not operate differently, especially when they know they are attacking infidels. So yes attack on Pathankot and that consulate are a joke when compared to what TTP does in Pakistan, they prefer soft targets, unarmed innocent civilians not some old guards and usually they are not in habit of letting go of senior officials of any LEA they kidnap........ without beheading, so yes ..................

"The time and place should be of our choosing," Mr Parrikar said at a seminar to mark the 68th Army Day.

Has someone awaken from deep slumber to think just once what Mr. Parrikar really meant?

As Much as Indians would like to believe , that this is the handiwork of RAW, it's not true.Wish we were as adept as your ISI.But , if you insist that we are behind it , we won't upset you by stressing our denial repeatedly .
So what did Mr Parrikar means when he said

"The time and place should be of our choosing," Mr Parrikar said at a seminar to mark the 68th Army Day.
Time OK but what did he mean by PLACE? These targeted places are the ones he was referring to. What else wud he have meant?

Sir can U cross the Afghan Border with loaded troops, go on rampage, kill everyone in sight, get fazlu and come back beating trumpets? No Sir things does not work that way. With Indian paid dogs sitting back there in Afghanistan whom only mission is to blame Pakistan for everything and care a least about the future and betterment of Afghanistan, this aint some easy task. We have to exercise patience, which are we short of. How do U expect that the garbage of 13 years be completely cleared in just one or two years?

Sir we are living in the same Pakistan that boasts of defeating and humiliating USSR in Afghanistan, either those claims are false or we have decided to become sissy every time and resort to whining and blaming. How did we manage that, were those our uniformed troops fighting in Afghanistan? And sir patience is advisable but it cannot be traded off with when it comes to your honor and dignity, people of Pakistan have been patient enough for many reasons and many injustices at least state of Pakistan could have avenged killing of their children if it cannot protect them and serve them. At least this should have been achieved. If Ahmad Shah Masood can be killed in his stronghold in protection of his people then Mullah Radio is not that much of a hero.

My sympathies and condolences for the people who got killed, and I don't like typing what I am going to type, but I have to.......................

When you insist on Jihadi being the attackers then you should also agree that TTP and any other jihadi would not operate differently, especially when they know they are attacking infidels. So yes attack on Pathankot and that consulate are a joke when compared to what TTP does in Pakistan, they prefer soft targets, unarmed innocent civilians not some old guards and usually they are not in habit of letting go of senior officials of any LEA they kidnap........ without beheading, so yes ..................

I would call it as one's level of perception. ..

An attack on a major Indian air force base / military facility and it's consulate is serious... It can be called an act of war.

Thanks for the condolences - I extend mine to the deaths of innocents on your side as well.

I would call it as one's level of perception. ..

An attack on a major Indian air force base / military facility and it's consulate is serious... It can be called an act of war.

Thanks for the condolences - I extend mine to the deaths of innocents on your side as well.

Thank you.

Last desperate moves by the terrorists, hitting soft targets, nothing is forgotten.

CAT_MONKEY.png

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom