What's new

Reasons why people hate PML-N

Truthseer, actually you people are neither pro-PMLN nor pro-PTI, same as the situations with whole MQM lot in and around Karachi, They are quite happy that Big Punjab is clearly divided in two groups…… so the line of actions for you people only is that;

As soon as any group finds an upper hand, support the other to fill the gap, its just like selling ammunitions to both of your enemies, so that both ends up finishing each other nonetheless.

But remember whatever you people do, you will not ends up as King either and ever, there is no way Maraseeeees becomes Viallage Chaudhray even if all the populations died out by chance.:tongue:

Truthseer, actually you people are neither pro-PMLN nor pro-PTI, same as the situations with whole MQM lot in and around Karachi, They are quite happy that Big Punjab is clearly divided in two groups…… so the line of actions for you people only is that;

As soon as any group finds an upper hand, support the other to fill the gap, its just like selling ammunitions to both of your enemies, so that both ends up finishing each other nonetheless.

But remember whatever you people do, you will not ends up as King either and ever, there is no way Maraseeeees becomes Viallage Chaudhray even if all the populations died out by chance.:tongue:
We're already ruling along with the PPP. By the way, I'm not from MQM.

I meant that if I was, I'd be ruling. Let's see in next elections, PPP majority, MQM coalition and PPP majority even in Punjab with PML-N and PTI in minority

TruthSeer as you are from Karachi its better for you to know the whole story of "Marasee": Once a "Marasee kid" asked her mom
Kid: Mom, if Chaudhary died, who will be the next Chaudhary of the village?
Mom: His (Ch.) son.
Kid: If he Died too, then ?
Mom: His (Ch.) Son.
Kid: If he died too, then ?
Now his Mom got the reall question lies in kid's heart :azn:
She said : "Puttar To Marasee ain, jay pura pind v mar jaye na tay To Chaudhary fair v nai banna" :rofl:
O my Son you are just a marasee, even if whole village died except you, even then, you cant b the Chaudhary of the villlage.

TruthSeer as you are from Karachi its better for you to know the whole story of "Marasee": Once a "Marasee kid" asked her mom
She said : "Puttar To Marasee ain, jay pura pind v mar jaye na tay To Chaudhary fair v nai banna" :rofl:
O my Son you are just a marasee, even if whole village died except you, even then, you cant b the Chaudhary of the villlage.
Awww... PML-N members believe that heredity is what matters and people from Sharif Family are born to rule, how naive.
Oh man, I can't wait for PPP to win again

Imran's vote are mostly in the area where PMLN is in power, their obvious choice will be to malign NS and family to get vote. But i do not see any chance of PTI and PPP getting together. Coz although I know Imran is an idiot but I think he still knows that any alliance with ppp might divide his party.

explains the whole story....Imran Hosh Posh has led to division of people so that a long march is over due now.... and the blind may never see, that ITS IMRAN KHAN WHO COOPERATE WITH PPP TACTICALLY FOR ALL SEATS WHERE ELECTIONS HAPPEN.

explains the whole story....Imran Hosh Posh has led to division of people so that a long march is over due now.... and the blind may never see, that ITS IMRAN KHAN WHO COOPERATE WITH PPP TACTICALLY FOR ALL SEATS WHERE ELECTIONS HAPPEN.

I said that before and i will say that many times more... PPP=PTI
No difference of opinion between PPP n PTI on gilani sentenced yet again.... " wait for the detailed verdict"

f4f6cbab037c7faf5d458a3199a52a81.jpg

554499b202328aa528218d967cc1accb.jpg

I know a lot of people (here) hate PML-N and Sharrifs. Do people believe that Musharraf's coup was justified? Do people hate them because of media? Somehow, i see IK supporters favour PPP over PML-N and they would have no problem becoming future partners. Quite frankly we've seen them on many occasions. I would just like to know the reasons or any other reasons behind for such hatred....

PTI is based on ex-IGI gen pasha used them against PML-N thats why you see hatred against PML-N and not others terrorists parties like MQM, ANP, and PPP anyway pasha d*ck is gone now and PTI ka Tsunami jhag ki tarah beth gya ha. :smokin:

PTI is based on ex-IGI gen pasha used them against PML-N thats why you see hatred against PML-N and not others terrorists parties like MQM, ANP, and PPP anyway pasha d*ck is gone now and PTI ka Tsunami jhag ki tarah beth gya ha. :smokin:

Pasha is a symptom, no doubt a big one…and sure his exit is a good riddance but the tumor is very big and deep rooted under the shadowy hatred against civilian rule infect, there is simply no needs to down your guards, it needs a consistent efforts not just from one party but all.

This post pretty much shows your peanut sized intellectual mind.You are prime example of PML-N Supporters.Uneducated Idiots.

Mods: Patriot Directly insulting a co forum member with demeaning words which is against the forum rules, he needs to be serious counsaling

Post Reported.

Major Tameem has already explained all this in his earlier post... lets put this in some other words.
NS ko establishment ke sazish ka bar-waqt idraak ho gaya tha is liyah us nay bycot khatam kr dia, IK k bycot khatam na karnay ke sirf 1 he waja thee osay Military Establishment ke taraf say jo tasks assign hoye thay yai os he ka hisa tha K NS ko elections say door rakhna hai takay PMLN wali seats PMLQ ko mil jain aur Establishment along with General,PMLQ and MQM dobara rule kar sakain.

Gen. Musharraf coup was correct he did the the right thing by taking over because Mian bastard sahab was going against Pakistan & it was because of him so many of our troops died in Kargil war because he lost the talks in US, I remember these talks & when this Mian Bastard sahib came out after the talks many people including me saw it on his face that he lost the table talks he couldn't defend Pakistan & even now this ball less person cannot defend Pakistan any where in the world. He is a worthless jabroni SOB.

I am not a Gen. Musharraf supporter but it is like I have said always what he did for Pakistan was remarkable & it cannot be hidden, he was an icon & a role model for many people around the world in his time. What is true will always remain true.

Back
Top Bottom