What's new

Reasons behind poor motivation and unprofessionalism in Indian military forces

basically pakistan is super power and every other country is weak for you.... US came to Abbotabad and you were sleeping.... we came to Balakot and you were sleeping.... and you call other unprofessional...
That super powa bragging narrative is fact bharti one.Not Pakistani.
Yes we lost few trees and one crow because of your highly professional airforce :lol:
Since your are pretty new in PDF club. I would suggest to ignore to comments on such stupid (self satisfaction and self happiness) threads.
Sshhhh boy be quiet i will bitch slap and beat you like we beated abhinandan.Next time you talk big please do remember those screams of crying professional abhinandan .
images (23).jpeg

Yes we lost few trees and one crow because of your highly professional airforce :lol:

Sshhhh boy be quiet i will bitch slap and beat you like we beated abhinandan.Next time you talk big please do remember those screams of crying professional abhinandan .
View attachment 632488

You are happy with a very small incident in past 70 years but I m happy with this

images

View attachment 632488
indians and abhinonedone will never forget this pic. it will always remain a symbol of their aukat in the modern times.

View attachment 632488
Abhinandan have a bloody face , I wonder what would have happened if any PAF pilot were caught by Indians with a downed jets in Indian territory !

You are happy with a very small incident in past 70 years but I m happy with this

images
Yes you defeated a already defeated enemy which was far outnumbered and out of supplies. What a great achievement.
indians and abhinonedone will never forget this pic. it will always remain a symbol of their aukat in the modern times.
Yes specially after when those loud bharti mouths chanted "hum Ghar mein ghuss ke marreinge' :lol:
They shot down their own helicopter and killed six of their own in our fear.That speak highly of their professlionism :)

I remember once I saw a program called Jai Jawan of NDTV. Where a bollywood celebrity visits some Army unit or Air Force or Navy or Paramilitary. During one such program guest was Vidya Balan and she was on visit on LOC. When she visited a bunker where soldier sleeps the walls and even entire roof was filled with semi nude posters of Bollywood heroines.

I remember once I saw a program called Jai Jawan of NDTV. Where a bollywood celebrity visits some Army unit or Air Force or Navy or Paramilitary. During one such program guest was Vidya Balan and she was on visit on LOC. When she visited a bunker where soldier sleeps the walls and even entire roof was filled with semi nude posters of Bollywood heroines.
Yes they watch porrn at work. Get killed by the poorly trained freedom fighters and when surviving soldiers visit their hometowns during vacations they rape bharti women. What a bunch of highly trained dignified professionals.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom