What's new

Reason behind improvement in Qatar - GCC relations

Anyone nice enough to translate the main points in English

also, in my opinion, i would say its because it opened the eyes of all GCC states how "others" were starting to take advantage of this crack in a terrible manner.

very simple and very simplistic view , but I think it is the main reason

You sure main reason was not a Christian and a Jew pushing Muslims to reconcile with each other?
Not exactly a stance when facts back it up. I asked these questions myself in the other thread. I am wondering what Qatar did to appease the rest of the GCC. lets wait and see

As how succinctly you termed Al Jazeera Arabic spreading lies, your facts should be termed as lies as well no? Zero Substance , no evidence. Just accusations

Last edited:
You sure main reason was not a Christian and a Jew pushing Muslims to reconcile with each other?

As how succinctly you termed Al Jazeera Arabic spreading lies, your facts should be termed as lies as well no? Zero Substance , no evidence. Just accusations

absolutely not. There are countless examples online of Al jazeerah Arabic reporting "incidents" or "scenes" from the UAE as fact when in fact , it is the total opposite , or happened 3-5 years prior to the report or not even in the UAE :)

it honestly doesn't matter to me what you believe or not , i am here to type and make it clear for people browsing. They can choose to believe what they want , but at least i have opened their mind to something they can choose to look into in-depth.

Al Jazeera Arabic supported isis

You want EvIdEnCe

Back
Top Bottom