What's new

Really annoyed with salwar kameez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a bad experience with salwar kameez. Wore jeans all my life and then one day put salwar kameez just for lols and ended up burning my leg and scaring it for life when my leg touched the motorbike silencer.
@aboutimeee and the bolded part is to blame... why?!! Like you dont get burns wearing jeans :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
@liontk u ever wore shalwar kamiz?

Look at the formal wear above, I wore sharawaani not sure about shalwar kamiz(shirt meaning in urdu?, chemise in french for shirt hehe). Well I know from familie that sharawaani is the most appropriate dress to wear for a cultural gathering, correct me if I am wrong my friend!

Hi
I am just coming to Pakistan...about me i am born in uk and just graduated and my papa forced me to visit Pakistan and wear salwar kameez which according to him is National dress of Pakistan. What the hell is this why is he forcing me?

Aunty Shalwar kameez is the National dress of Pakistan and you and your father share ancestral links with Pakistan, so originally your culture is Pakistani! You should wear Shalwar Kameez!

I had a bad experience with salwar kameez. Wore jeans all my life and then one day put salwar kameez just for lols and ended up burning my leg and scaring it for life when my leg touched the motorbike silencer.

its your fault not shalwar kameez, next time even with jeans, dont try to behave like you are fireproof :omghaha:

Hi
I am just coming to Pakistan...about me i am born in uk and just graduated and my papa forced me to visit Pakistan and wear salwar kameez which according to him is National dress of Pakistan. What the hell is this why is he forcing me?

@sairaawais how come you do not have an intro thread? And I believe you can read more Urdu than me http://www.defence.pk/forums/suggestions-discussions/164322-sugar-ka-ilaj.html sugar ka ilag,diabetes ka ilaj | Health tips in urdu

Look at the formal wear above, I wore sharawaani not sure about shalwar kamiz(shirt meaning in urdu?, chemise in french for shirt hehe). Well I know from familie that sharawaani is the most appropriate dress to wear for a cultural gathering, correct me if I am wrong my friend!
you are right! Shairwani is more formal

Ham aise he bhalay ha. anokhay ladlay
@usama waqas naah...I was telling him that there was someone with the same avatar as him.....and he was like tell me who...I couldnt remember your name soo....now I am pointing it out for him :angel:

@usama waqas naah...I was telling him that there was someone with the same avatar as him.....and he was like tell me who...I couldnt remember your name soo....now I am pointing it out for him :angel:

sure why not.

@on topic
Well why we discussing about this thread alot.

answer from my side is same. Do As Romans Do. if you need to come here. Do as Pakistanis do. well All the best.

lol And she is not wearing Shalwar Kameez after believing in Desi totkay! :omghaha:
@A.Rafay Even I couldnt read those :cray: And I have been wearing shalwar kameez longer than her :cray:

sure why not.

@on topic
Well why we discussing about this thread alot.

answer from my side is same. Do As Romans Do. if you need to come here. Do as Pakistanis do. well All the best.
@usama waqas am doing what the thread is ...time pass...i mean how is wearing shalwar kameez a social issue and current news? :rofl:

@A.Rafay Even I couldnt read those :cray: And I have been wearing shalwar kameez longer than her :cray:

@usama waqas am doing what the thread is ...time pass...i mean how is wearing shalwar kameez a social issue and current news? :rofl:

It must be a shocking news for her and she couldnt resist herelf to post it on PDF for to gain sympathy. :smokin:

Even now a days almost all pdf is for fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom