What's new

Real Virus is about to come, Stay Safe All !!!

I hope our relations improve so I can hear a duet of him with Dhinchak Pooja.

I'll barricade the doors.

@Syed Hammad Ahmed Take your troops down the left side,

@Trailer23 Follow the King’s flag down the Center,

@Dr. Strangelove Take your troops to the right, once you pass the wall

Forth and Don’t fear

“Arise Arise Riders of Theodren, Spears shall be shaken, Shields shall be splintered, A sword day, A red day, And the sun rises”

I hope our relations improve so I can hear a duet of him with Dhinchak Pooja.
I sometimes really suspect that Dhichnak doesn’t realize how horrible production set she has...

USA situation is getting worse near 250,000 cases near 7000 deaths with 2 days deaths were were increase to 2000+ figures but situation in Maryland is 50/50 1700+ cases and 40 deaths
Stay safe brother

Stay safe brother
Thanks brother Maryland governor lerry hougan orders night lockdown all over Maryland if you will go outside at night there is a fine of 1000$ and 1 year in prison

Stay safe brother
Now in Maryland deaths are 42 and cases 2700+ in Frederick County ( where i live) 2 deaths and 60 cases

what you lot have done to MyPakistan?

When I left, I left a very beautiful, decent country.... Marasiz only came on shahdeez and had other jobs to make end meet...

I want MyPakistan back!

Mangus

I dont mean disrespect, but when was our Pakistan such a country?

If the 'marasiz' (or artists as some may call them) use a platform like the internet, it would be a smart move to reach their audience, don't you think?

I guess, you think that they should go back to a state where they can 'only make ends meet'.

Back
Top Bottom