What's new

Real K-Pop - South Korea President Yoon sings American Pie at White House state dinner

Actually he is pretty good.

His wife is the real K-POP material

pesona-kim-keon-hee-istri-presiden-korea-selatan-yang-punya-fanbase-kayak-idol-k-pop-9U7Filwsrm.jpg

Gotta to agree with you for the most part. Old skool hip hop has no rival.

Nothing beats the good old 90s and 00s.. The best music dropped between these era's and to many stars active at the same period.

Guess this classic

See the thing about you that caught my eye
Is the same thing that makes me change my mind
Kinda hard to explain but girl, I'll try
You need to sit down, this may take a while

See this girl, she sorta looks just like you
She even smiles, just the way you do
So innocent she seemed, but I was fooled
I'm reminded when I look at you

U remind of a girl that I once knew
See her face whenever I, I look at you
You won't believe all of the things that she put me through
This is why I just can't get with you

Naanaa nanaa naaaanaaa

the soft POWER of AMERIKI CULTURE
America, Japan and Korea have a lot of influence in multimedia dept.
Ranging from songs, movies, series, games, mangas, manhwa, and tech products.
Also it's about exposure too, I started watching Hollywood movies from a younger age (12-13) at that point I knew more about western culture and gods than our own if I'm being very honest.

His wife is the real K-POP material

pesona-kim-keon-hee-istri-presiden-korea-selatan-yang-punya-fanbase-kayak-idol-k-pop-9U7Filwsrm.jpg
lol, this post was supposed to be a satire......

But yes, she would have made it if she was 20 years younger

Gotta to agree with you for the most part. Old skool hip hop has no rival.
Nah man, nowadays, if you want good hip hop, you need to off the beaten track, major label has no soul now, you need to find independent label.

like this one

Indonesian Finance Minister Sri Mulyani sing

Last edited:
America, Japan and Korea have a lot of influence in multimedia dept.
Ranging from songs, movies, series, games, mangas, manhwa, and tech products.
Also it's about exposure too, I started watching Hollywood movies from a younger age (12-13) at that point I knew more about western culture and gods than our own if I'm being very honest.
me too same, sir

I am watching the WW wrestling and listening the heavy metals musics from the youngest ages !

but, the western is not having many gods.. the CHRISTIANS have remove the GREEK GODS, now nobody is blevieng in them

the only some REAL NAZI are bleiving in the NORSE GODS, because... they are the ORGINAL WHITE PAGANS GODS !

ABRAHAM SYSTEM is destroy everything... ONLY INDIA is SURVIVING because, we are TOO STRONG and resists and reject the ABRAHAMS system of ISRAEL.

me too same, sir

I am watching the WW wrestling and listening the heavy metals musics from the youngest ages !

but, the western is not having many gods.. the CHRISTIANS have remove the GREEK GODS, now nobody is blevieng in them

the only some REAL NAZI are bleiving in the NORSE GODS, because... they are the ORGINAL WHITE PAGANS GODS !

ABRAHAM SYSTEM is destroy everything... ONLY INDIA is SURVIVING because, we are TOO STRONG and resists and reject the ABRAHAMS system of ISRAEL.

DUDE, Abraham is Arab. He comes from Iraq and migrate to Israel. His second wife and son migrate to current Saudi Arabia.

Iraq Football national team

players-of-iraq-national-football-team-celebrate-after-defeating-vietnam-national-football-team-in-the-afc-asian-cup-group-d-match-in-abu-dhabi-unite-W53YJY.jpg

DUDE, Abraham is Arab. He comes from Iraq and migrate to Israel. His second wife and son migrate to current Saudi Arabia.

players-of-iraq-national-football-team-celebrate-after-defeating-vietnam-national-football-team-in-the-afc-asian-cup-group-d-match-in-abu-dhabi-unite-W53YJY.jpg
yes, but the Abraham system is making the 3 GREAT RELEGIONS

JEWISM
CHRISTIANI
ISLAM

JEW is the first, then Jesus is coming, after, PROPHET of ISLAM is making the latest and final new relegion (the last)

India is flowing with the different system, but we are having many ABRAHAM SYSTEM followers also.. and we are living in PEACE (but sometimes we are fighting also)

Speaking of Iraqi football team. We lost to the Iraqi football team in the 2006 World Cup Asian qualifiers, when Iraq was at war. In 2014, they lost to the Syrian football team again. We really want to send them all to Iraq and Syria.

Last edited:
Speaking of football. We lost to the Iraqi football team in the 2006 World Cup Asian qualifiers, when Iraq was at war. In 2014, they lost to the Syrian football team again. We really want to send them all to Iraq and Syria.

Men. Indonesian also the same. The real hope for Indonesia is now on basketball for Asian level competition.

China better focus on basketball as your men and women team are strong Asian team. Your women team even in second place in last FIBA World Cup in Australia being beaten by USA only.

Indonesian men vs Jordan (strong Asian team)

Indonesian women vs Jordan (Under 16 year old)

Men. Indonesian also the same. The real hope for Indonesia is now on basketball for Asian level competition.

China better focus on basketball as your men and women team are strong Asian team. Your women team even in second place in last FIBA World Cup in Australia being beaten by USA only.

Indonesian men vs Jordan (strong Asian team)

Indonesian women vs Jordan (Under 16 year old)

The strength or weakness of a sport is not an important factor in whether we like or dislike it, otherwise we will choose sports such as table tennis.

We prefer football to basketball.

Back
Top Bottom